<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, October 04, 2008
♥ 10:51 PM

I should have chosen to let you in, 'cause now I've let you down

(P.S. The entire post has been changed away on 251008 heh! :D)

Pictures from the long-time-ago weekend with 3 birthdays at SHHK haha :D
Elizabeth's birthday on 27th Sept (:
(L to R) Zihui, Shihui, Yufeng, Shuyue, Elibird, Zina, Liang laoshi (:
Leechin's birthday on 28th Sept (:
2nd row: (L to R) Samantha, Cherie, Bianca, Shihui ;
1st row: (L to R) Zuyou, Zina, Leechin, Chuana, Sarah, Alicia (:

P.S. The second photo we supposed to open all our eyes bigger haha! I FAIL :P

And.. From even longer longer longer longer longer agoooooooooo,
Zuyou's birthday on 6th Aug (:
(L to R) Edmund, Zuyou, Engkiat/Yingjie, Zhong laoshi (:
2nd row: (L to R) Ruiling, Gladys, Szeling, Peisi, Ruimin
1st row: (L to R) Liang laoshi, Zuyou, Zina, Elibird (:

Hohoho! And now of course, is my own birthday also from very long ago! :D
No lights + 16 candles + hair down + (attempted) big eyes = FREAKY! :P
My birthday celebrated on 24th Aug (actual is 25th Aug) (:
Liang laoshi and I (:
Until now I still don't know who stuck that into my ponytail :@
Bianca and I (:

Now for the concluding part, I've been known as the cake clearer bcos...And also, as a very very very novice cake-cutter hahaha! :P Evidence:That's all folks (: I have too many unglam photos with everyone la gosh.. =X