<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, September 29, 2008
♥ 4:05 PM

Thinking of the days when it was so much easier to smile

Hoho! I'm back again :D I still have 4 more episodes of Stairway to Heaven to go! And I'm gonna ignore whatever Weixun says :P Hmm, life's good without exams, but soon we'll be getting those scary scripts back and then haha, fun's over! :( And until now, I still strongly feel that the BSP trip to China is a very 扫兴 event that must appear in my life.. -.-" Then again, chinese remedials in school are not any better, but if I could choose I'd prefer the latter. Serious!

As usual, had dance on Fri, Sat and Sun. Class has been really small for all 3 days, since everyone are either preparing for exams, working, or injured :/ On Fri, there was only Jocelene, Mengshan, Zuyou (late!) and I. Jocelene was so bad lor, say we look like chocolate bars dancing- I look like dark chocolate cos of my horrible tan, and zuyou white chocolate -.-" On Sat, at first only got Elibird and I, so Liang laoshi got her class up and we joined them. Yufeng and Shuyue came later. Liang laoshi kept saying I'm sooo short, even her P6 girls are taller than me :( But the class was fun! Then did barre but Edmund kept calling me out.. Just to prepare Elibird's cake lor! Hope you were happy even though not many people were there D: At night, watched Painted Skin with Lin laoshi, Zhong laoshi, Shuyue, Yufeng, Jiafeng, Edmund, Liang laoshi, her friend and Zuyou. Sitting beside Zhong laoshi is a mistake, cos he's such a... disturber! :P Although he covered my eyes during the intimate scenes which was funny! After the show, Liang laoshi asked why I kept covering my eyes lol, cos I covered them during the stabbing scenes too. Stabbing's scary! =X

Yesterday was BAD! :'( I couldn't concentrate and had no mood to dance at all, from ballet. I was full of energy during Grade 10 though, and Liang laoshi has done our positions for 6 of the dances now, 4 more to go! :D We celebrated Leechin's birthday after Grade 10, and Liang laoshi says I'm always cleaning up the mess :P For jibengong there was only Shihui, Shuyue, Elibird and me. Halfway through I was "发牢骚ing" already, claiming I can't do this and that, fussing, dreading every exercise! :/ I think I shocked them, especially Liang laoshi who kept asking if I was ok oops! I'm really really grateful she was still so nice and sweet though, brushing it off by saying I'm out of battery, and giving this *insert any nice word* smile whenever she revises through steps, claiming it's all for my sake haha! :D Oh ya, and her "Zina Tan 晕掉了!" -.-" :PAlamak! Elibird, Shihui and Shuyue used my phone to take all these photos and set as their contact picture when I went out of the dance studio la! -.-" :P

Just over the weekend, I ate 3 cakes- Elibird's on Sat, Leechin's & Boonsiong's on Sun! Haha gosh so sinful la :/ But not bad, I have a first successful attempt in doing Leechin's birthday, plus help out the other 2. Edmund, the saikang crew in-charge -.-", must be so proud of me :P Haha, he insists that I've been recruited and he's gonna treat us to a shirt with a "Stage Crew" printed on it for 观摩会. Funny la he! ;D But it IS abit hard to deny doing saikang laa.. (:

Today, had to go back to school just to do 2 chem practicals. For the first, we made soap and a paperweight polymer. Was fun but I had resin all over my left hand ugh, and I need to wait for it to peel off :( The second is titration and needa plot graph. After that went for lunch with Jiahui, Yeling, Yilin, Dilys and Amy at Cineleisure KFC, before they left for their movie and I went to post Liang laoshi's letter for her then head home cos I'm watching it tml~! :D

In the morning, when Mrs Phua was walking towards the Chem lab...
Yeling: Eh Mrs Phua very hip today. She's wearing a pink scarf around her neck!
Yilin: Ya she really likes pink alot hor!
Mayping: Ya she likes May Ping (pink). *smiles*
All of us who heard: -.-"

GOOD LUCK to the yr5s who are having their promos! :D
GOOD LUCK to my juniors who are turning crazy due to intensive mugging for exams! Don't stress and don't jealous la, your turn will come soon too! :D
GOOD LUCK to everyone who are having their exams now! :D

"I Miss You Like Crazy" by Moffats
When I think of you, I don't know what to do
When will I see you again?
I miss you like crazy, even more than words can say
I miss you like crazy, every minute of everyday(: