<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, September 25, 2008
♥ 10:23 AM

Exams Over! Liberation~! :D

Pretty Germany(:

Hello world~! Exams officially ended at 9.55am on Tues, 23rd Sept (that's for the history students la) :D Hahaha! Not involved in papers on wed and thurs, then marking days start from tml, which means no school till next thurs! :D Cool! Except that we needa go back on mon for Chem prac =X I feel so free at home now, and I can do whatever I please without guilt! Yay~ Liberation! :D

But then again, end of exams also means time to go back helping the world...
- My siblings with their work and exams
- Gladys with N-levels (she hasn't text or called me)
- Dad and his many presentations
- Liang laoshi and her sudden close passages
- Collect dance night DVD money
- WHATEVER I WANT MYSELF TO DO HAHAHAHA!
- I LOVE FREEDOM WHOO~! :D

Hehe I also don't know what I'm talking, cos I feel like I'm floating!

Nevertheless, good luck to all those who have yet to sit for their exams, those who are rushing out their homework, and everyone who's busybusybusy! :D

Need help can always tell me hahaha! ^_^

Ok, I'll update later, I'm gonna continue to watch Stairway to Heaven(: I love that show, but so far I'm still around the starting, not-touching parts haha! I'm turning so gay yucks, must be influence from that stupid godDUCKsister of mine, Lim Jia Hui! :P (I can bet you she's gonna kill me for this lolxzxz!)

3 days of dance as usual from tml to pass the weekend, and man I'm getting so fed up with myself cos of 身韵! Why is it always so hard to execute?! :(