<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, September 08, 2008
♥ 5:05 PM

(Semi-) Hiatus!

Ohmygosh, doom-days are coming so soon! =X I feel so unprepared, yet I can't wait for the free days after 8 horrible exams days and 2 crazy weekends! :D
12 Sept (Fri): Mathematics/1
15th Sept (Mon): Physics & Language Arts/1
16th Sept (Tues): Higher Chinese/1 & 2
17th Sept (Wed): Chemistry
18th Sept (Thurs): Biology
19th Sept (Fri): Mathematics/2
22nd Sept (Mon): Language Arts/2
23rd Sept (Tues): History
Waaa :'( But, good thing is we finish a day before the Geog students cos their paper is on 24th Sept. So 幸灾乐祸!:P Then will have marking days and Hari Raya Puasa so only need to go back to school from Thurs, 2nd Oct. Wow I feel like planning for post-exams now.. :D Then again there's the China trip that has been postponed one week, so now it's 5th-19th Oct, no longer 28th Sept to 12th Oct. It means one thing for sure though- I can't go for Lasalle Esplanade performance! :'( I was so looking forward to it cos I missed last year's (no more tickets -.-")! Honestly, I kinda foreshadow that the trip is not gonna be fun =X I don't want to host or be hosted anymore, neither do I want to be conducting surveys there and come back to Singapore to finish up the 论文. Raarh! :@

Haha, ok anyway back to updating! :D Went for dance on Thurs and Fri and I really learnt alot :D Starting from all the basics again kinda leaves a sense of accomplishment though at times when I keep doing it wrongly I wanna give up :( Oh, and I have problem remembering the dance steps.. Yufeng calls me a peanut-brain cos I can't get all the steps :/ Haha! Thurs night went Victoria Theatre to support Elibird's and Yuhan's dance performance(: Together with Zhong laoshi, Zuyou, Edmund, Jiazhen, Yongxin and Pepsi. Pearl, Valerie, Ziran, Clara and Jiamin were there too! Both girls performed REALLY WELL(: After that, went with the first 6 names listed for supper, at the same place where Liang laoshi and Zhong laoshi brought the school guys and I for supper after Qingchun in may :D Ate and chatted quite abit before heading home.Fri night went for dinner with Pepsi, Yufeng, Jiazhen and Yongxin at Bugis where we talked till they turned off the lights! O.o Almost flew when I opened the door with alot of force cos I thought it was heavy -.-" Laughed at my silly act and banged into the movies banner :P Haha! Then went down with them to Orchard Partyworld. Yingjie, Szeling, Ruiling, Huifang Jie, Suying, Jiahui and Shuyue were there too! :D Had fun but I was rather sleepy, and Yingjie caught me doze off once and shouted my name. So paiseh la! =X All of them were rather high and that Jiahui was sooo noisy! Shouting instead of singing into the mic lol :P Ended at 3am then we went for supper at a nearby 24hr hawker, then took Night Rider NR6 home with those I had dinner with plus Jiahui and Shuyue. Sure had fun, thanks Ah Rui for organising the outing (:
Very random, but I love and miss the 3 of you, plus all the crazy times(:

Sun had ballet then huiguan. During ballet, Miss Lim kept focusing on turns so we did alot alot alot of them but I can't turn properly on one side :( But it was really good training! Then headed to huiguan for grade 10. There were 3 new students and Liang laoshi re-taught the 傣族dance, with some changes. Had alot of coordination problem but thanks alot to her and Zhong laoshi who kept helping me(: Then jibengong she also went through the barre exercises again so I can finally catch up! ^^ But Liang laoshi was very nice and patient today! And soft! It's like, a very rare and demure side of her haha! (I hope she doesn't see this!) :P Zhong laoshi made us do turns (again)! Then at the end we did the 3-3-3 cooling down. Lin laoshi then taught us 蒙族 and 身韵。The 肩 movements were not easy but 身韵 was same as the one in the 初级班!;)
Bianca is like.. SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! :D

Hmm, can't wait for 23rd sept when exams would be over! :D
I asked my brother to countdown with me but he refused to, cos his exams begin on the day of my last paper. Haha! :P But for now, ON HIATUS!!! :D
P.S. Thanks for all those dosages of love, care, and trust. They meant so much! Love ya so much(: