<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
♥ 4:11 PM

"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened" (:

So many things have happened just over the past week or two, that now they are all over, I can't help but feel so empty about everything, not mentioning the stress from having to study for final year exams! :'( The many rehearsals at huiguan for the performance, my birthday, performance, ruimin leaving for HKAPA, 庆功宴... All over!! It's like, too soon to be true! Now's post-blues :/
Li Ruimin, I'll miss you & all your retardedness! :'(
Sat class photo (:

Sat, 23rd Aug, was Ruimin's last practice with us at huiguan :( She's already left for Hong Kong now, and should be enjoying her dance at HKAPA! Wish you all the best over there Ruimin~! Must remember to come back during your break to visit us, and share with us your experiences and all the stuff you learnt ya (: I'll blog more as you requested, but maybe from after exams, but make sure you do the same! XD You don't know how much all of us are waiting for your posts about your life now! Take care girl~ WE MISS YOU! (:

Lesson was alright, but at first cos Liang laoshi's class of 16 girls came to join in our warm-ups, so the whole classroom was super noisy and crowded, but it was peace again when they went off ;) We stopped after flips again cos we all had to prepare for full dress rehearsal. Took many photos with Elizabeth and Ruimin :D Rehearsal at night was horrible! =X Liang laoshi was very very angry cos we were very slow, though I think there's more to that reason, and we were all super scared! :/ And, we were very disappointed too when she did not come down to watch the rehearsal at all. Sigh.. But 过了就别再提起了.. :(
"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" :D
"Ohmygosh are you sure all this is for me?" ^_^
Cutting the cake(:
还是Yong Mama最行! :D
Being smeared by cake by Liang laoshi =X
This is how you serve a cake with respect to a teacher :P

Sun during ballet, I kept looking at the clock cos think I was somehow looking forward to rehearsal, hope Miss Lim wasn't unhappy.. =X Liang laoshi din't seem so angry anymore, which was a huge relief~! :) Rehearsal at night was also much better, as in the atmosphere, plus Liang laoshi finally danced her items too. Many of us were peeping although we were not supposed to, hee! :P Rehearsal started and ended early, but I had totally no clue or suspicions that all the while they had been secretly planning something just for me ;)

Bianca came down to #03-09 where we were all packing up and said "Zina, Liang laoshi asks you to go up." So I went up with her, and she just looked at me and said "林老师有话跟你们说。" Kinda scary! So I waited for some time, but there was nothing, so after much persuasion, I ran back downstairs to pack up my stuff. Ran up again and waited even more.. Then all of a sudden, Edmund turned off all the lights and Gladys came in with a cake. Everyone started to sing the birthday song and Liang laoshi rose from the whole crowd in the #04-09 studio. She must have been the mastermind behind this whole thing~! ;D I was soo touched can, cos I REALLY DID NOT EXPECT them to have a celebration for me, since there was still school the next day. Then had to do the normal stuff- give out cake to teachers and seniors. Oh gosh I had to walk past the 2 dogs just in order to pass Lin laoshi and Zhong laoshi a slice of the cakes, but yes, I DID IT! :D Lin laoshi and Jiafeng were both the ones who were encouraging me to overcome and go through.. Thanks alot! So happy~! :D

Lin laoshi (when I finally reached Zhong laoshi): “这样才有诚意嘛!”
Zhong laoshi: “虽然我是最后一个拿到蛋糕的,至少我知道你是有诚意的。”
(I can't exactly remember the second part, but it was along that line)

Took many photos after that. I had to kneel with respects to give Liang laoshi her slice of cake, cos she said must give her with sincerity or something.. XD (But she hasn't uploaded all her photos!) It was soo funny! Zuyou said "Happy birthday Zina! Tonight I am the most sincere!" =P He added that he would continue this line for another year. Wow! (: Liang laoshi gave me a present, but she told me not to open it till I got home haha! :D Thank you sooo much everyone for sacrificing time to celebrate my birthday~ Love you all lots!! :)

25th August 2008
Received many many sms-es from 12am all the way till 1plus. Many of the smses were long ones and those from my juniors were really sweet~! :) I'm glad that you all are my juniors, and I had lots of fun with you all when I visit too, so don't really need to thank me la. May wudao strive to be even better and better(: Then of course there are smses from my loved 3 in wudao, my seniors, the huiguan pple, my "husband" :P, family members, classmates and ex-classmates, primary school friends, etc too..! So precious wor! :D

After school, left with Weijia and took bus with her to Golden Landmark to get her tights. Then headed down to Toa Payoh to meet Pepsi for dinner~! We ate at Pastamania(: Jiazhen wanted to come too, but cos of her injured back so she din't in the end, according to Pepsi. Walked about tpy central for abit before leaving, and we bought Cullotes (sp?). Thank you for spending the evening with me(: Haha! Went home, and cos Dad was in Thailand, so only my siblings celebrated for me. Very simple but it was funny! And the cake was yummy~! :D Only sad thing was, Kaima forgot my birthday.. She only remembered about it a few nights later when she called. Damn sad lor :'(

27th August 2008
Hannah Tan's birthday! :D Our birthdays are only 2 days apart! But sadly, wednesdays are long days of lessons.. :/ After lessons still have Physics and Chem tuition. Tiring! =X But after tuition at 9pm, headed down to huiguan to get costumes and SACPS namelist from Liang laoshi and Ruimin's gift from Edmund. In the end I watched their items and controlled the music again cos I waited so long for them to pass me the stuffs. Was very late by then so Lin laoshi sponsored money to cab home. Din't expect it and dared not accept at first, but Gladys said she did this a few times le, so 谢谢老师!:)

28th August 2008
This is probably the worst day in my whole life! :'( I woke up, only to find out that my whole phone had resetted on its own, which means that ALL of my smses, games, notes, etc were gone..! I cherished the smses most, that's why I've been keeping them for 2 years, and then this had to happen! =X All my birthday smses were gone too! Was really really super sad the whole day.. Though I've kinda gotten over it now, but sometimes when I think and want to refer back to a particular sms, then remembering they are all gone, my heart hurts soo much! Blame myself for being an ENF(feeling)P ba! :'(

But then now thinking, Lin laoshi is right too:
“旧的不去,新的不来”
That's not for my sms definitely, but at least now my inbox had more space for even more sms that I wanna keep. Heartaches for sure, but more smiles too~! Like Ruiling said "my words r cold & flat, & u deserved more than tad". I don't know why she put inverted commas, most likely she quoted someone who told it to her, but well it's true! (: Stupid sms, where did y'all go to? XD


《舞之思忖(八)-神往之心》

The 2 nights that we've all worked so hard for is finally here! :D The time to showcase where all our time, our sweat, our effort had gone to, where all our aches, all our injuries had come from. :D This is a biannual concert and thus making it a success and a memorable event was a challenge, but it would not be impossible as long as we believed, as long as our hearts were as one~! :D

Rehearsal on 28th night was a horrible flop! =X The make-up was very very slow, and since we had to let all the 藏族舞pple go first, I remember that even during Zhong laoshi's solo, which was right before Baishou, I was still putting on my make-up! Yes, that slow! -.-" It was the worst rehearsal ever? Possibly. Baishou was super messy, according to Laoshi. Had quite a lecture about the hair and all too, plus music was so soft and all.. Then, in addition to helping them put on the Baishou headdress and help Pepsi who kinda "booked" me to help her, Liang laoshi asked me to help her with her 头饰 and stuff too! Busy, messy, horrible! That's all I could remember of that bad bad bad night =X

29th August 2008
Teachers' Day Celebrations in school cum first night of performance at VT! :D In the morning helped the juniors with their preparations for the concert, so din't go down for flag raising. Watched their item, which thankfully was the first. It was abit messy, plus some of them pian1 tai2, but overall the flow was beautiful~! I can't believe Liang laoshi managed to rush the dance out in such a short time, but yet still make it so nice! Though alot of dance steps is take from the performance items wor! ;) Thought she'd have forgotten about the juniors' performance cos of our own performance at night, so I was really happy when her sms came- "How's performance?" and "How did the audience respond?" :D Went back to class and helped those chiong-ing all the teachers' cards and gifts. Then concert in the hall, which I was not really in the mood for =X Tongwei called me halfway during concert and said they were ready to leave le, so changed and left school with her, Samantha and Sarah(:
Four of us in exactly the same clothes, excited for the night (:

Headed to Ghim Moh and we bought Goreng Pisang that sort of food for lunch cos we weren't very hungry. Took train down to Raffles' Place MRT and since there was time, we shopped around for Teachers' Day gifts(: Then we walked towards Victoria Theatre but were still early! So we chatted with Yanhui who was damn funny! She told us about life in Lasalle, and they kept telling me about how good she was treating me. I should be honoured. Hee! :P Then others started coming in and we took photos, changed and made-up. I like all the Baishou pple, as in although we all came from different places, but seeing how we can just talk and laugh with one another now, I'm sure I'm gonna miss practices together with them(: Samantha and Sarah! I'm so happy that four of us became alot closer through this performance too! Schoolmates(:
Szeling and I (:
Words of encouragement from one another to one another(:

Evening time! We all had early dinner so that it'd digest in time. I remember once when I went down to the basement to get warm water for Lin laoshi and Liang laoshi, Aaron, Shawn and Kelvin shouted "Zina姐姐吃!" (Tradition!), then Jiafeng went "Huh?! 她比你们大?!" -.-" :P Damn funny! Dorothy, Jocelyn and Shili called to say they lost their tickets, so had to worry about them :/ Hmm.. Thanks for the help Zhong laoshi :) Then Liang laoshi and I watched the video of the Teachers' Day dance behind the stage. We watched, chatted, stretched, chatted even more. Till 7.30pm when they wanted to open house we were still there, in our own world(: Went out finally only when the emcee came and asked Liang laoshi for tickets :( Back in the room, everyone asked where I had gone to, why I suddenly MIA for so long time lol. Nice one yo~! ;)

Then performance started~! :O And we were all very nervous. Helped many of them pin their Baishou headdress. Lin laoshi came in during intermission and said the first few items were very good! Yay! ^_^ Samantha, Mengshan and I helped Liang laoshi from "扶持" to "伊人". Finally it was Baishou~! :D It was super stressful cos we din't want Baishou to be a flop. I could hear all my juniors cheering so loudly! I was so nervous that couldn't balance properly, but it was soon over! I love Baishou :D Had so many supporters that night, 34 from school, 22 family members, Miss Lim, and more.. =X First time leh! :P
我们成功了!:D
YunTong and I (:
Family photo: YunTong, Zina and HuangChing! (Renee leh?!)
Dorahma and I (:
My MIA-buddy cum teacher, Liang laoshi and I (:
Zhong laoshi and Liang laoshi (:
Sunye, Mingwei, Yuhui, Ziqiang, Liusu, Tongwei and I (:
My wudao juniors! :D
Group wudao photo! ^_^

Thank you all for coming down to support the performance. I'm glad you all enjoyed this performance. Thanks alot for all the flowers and gifts too! :D

TO BE CONTINUED...