<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, August 04, 2008
♥ 8:25 PM

Five minutes to minutes to midnight, see our name in city lights
A lady asked her lover:
Lady: Why do you like me…? Why do you love me?
Man: I can’t tell you the reason.. but I really like you..
Lady: You can’t even tell me the reason.. How can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
Man: I really don’t know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.
Lady : Proof? No. I want you to tell me the reason. My friend’s boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you.
Man : Okay, ermmmmm..
Because you are beautiful,
Because your voice is sweet,
Because you are caring,
Because you are loving,
Because you are thoughtful,
Because of your smile,
Because of your every movement.
The lady felt very satisfied with the man’s answer..


Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went into a coma.
The guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:
Darling:
Because of your sweet voice I love you.,
Now can you talk?
No, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your care and concern I like you..
Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your smile,
Because of your every movement I love you..
Now can you smile? Now can you move?
No, therefore I cannot love you..
If love needs a reason, like now,
There is no reason for me to love you anymore.
Does love need a reason? No.
Therefore, I still love you.
(From rachel's blog from serene's) This is very inspiring(: Yes, love does not need a reason at all. Love comes from the heart, not the mouth. If you mean it, the other party would be able to feel it without having to listen to sweet gibberish etc.. :P I think this story is very sweet! But I have never felt how the power of love truly feels like, so I can't go on unlike Rachel Chia lol! XD

Pointe during ballet yesterday was somehow super painful :( Then huiguan where we did the usual barre, center and 压腿. Gladys, me, zhong laoshi and tongwei shared the shortest barre so it was very squeezy! :( Zhong laoshi kept reaching me with his legs, squeezing me to gladys' end, making me smell his foot when we had to split and stretch with one leg on the barre and one on the floor, and he kept niao-ing me whenever my leg dropped off the barre -.-" :P So we ended up making alot of noise, but it was both annoying and funny lol! During center, I was in a 'floating' state and I was so hyper that I wasn't 100% conscious of what I was saying, faces I was making, where I was standing! =X Did baishou once, then learnt the finale dance and I had horrible hands&legs coordination haha! :P But it was fun(: Chatted with Liang laoshi before going to xiaolitang to watch the others. Lin laoshi made gladys and I do our part, so scary ah! =X Had dinner with Lin laoshi, Liang laoshi, Zhong laoshi, jiafeng, boonsiong and gladys after that. I think I really like huiguan more and more!
I think I don't look like me at all in this photo! Eyes really big! =P
From the baishou photoshoot two saturdays ago(:
这是我所喜欢的温暖的会馆家庭! :D

Today! :) Lasalle people finally went back to school after their 3 full months long break- Liang laoshi, jiazhen, yanhui, yongxin, zuyou and elizabeth the freshwoman! ^^ Normal lessons were quite relaxed, but assembly was rather boring :/ The year4s had to stay back for DH MUN (Dunman High Model United Nations) till 6pm. Our class did with 4C and 4J. Elizabeth, natalie, denise, bobo, cass and shien won the best delegation group while Siantar won best speaker haha! :D It turned out quite fun afterall though South Africa was not involved at all. Sad :( Went home with rachel tang, yilin and dilys(:

Replies to tags (I shall only reply to selected tags haha!):
clar: Haha yupyup I already set on the 11th august ah(: Eh I got do my chinese homework le ok~! Lol, and my short ligaments has nothing to do with my height -.-" Stop being so evil to me! Yes you should be glad I'm updating more ok! I still can't master the proper 前翻! :'( Haha all my idols are soo flexible :( Yup my ultimate principle of life is so cool right! :D
rachel: Since when were you that tall lor, you are just plain lucky to be in the tall group! :P Thanks(: Yup clarissa is very very evil!! I still can't master proper 前翻 lor, oh and the pictures quite alot is take from your blog or the other wudao pple ones lol! That's why all so familiar. Nanyang concert was nice yay! Haha ya I agree with you about the dance storyline types :/ Haha national day is coming! Must be patriotic and sing more 爱国歌曲! XD
banana, wx: Raarh when will you ever not call my chinese name?! -.-"
valerie: Haha. Listen to me and just ignore Clarissa that mean pork!
Patriciia: Haven't seen you for a long long time too. Miss dancing with you(:
WAYNE: Lol okok you deserve some credit for waiting even longer than me too -.-" I will not explode physically so don't worry! (: In fact if I ever explode someday, it would be due to too much laughing gas in my body muahaha :P
limjiahui/dinie: Lol yep we are finally through that stinky LA project! ^^
Amanda: They are freaky, but must work hard to be as good as them :P
kaiyuan: Shh haha XD Most of the time I really don't know how to do them :(
Nat: Hi my buddy I miss you too! :D I still have so many tests to go waaa :'(
rachel, Serene: Who says? They are not perfect, they are still rather 歪 =X
rachel, valerie, clar: Shh! Pretend you all never saw anything ok :D
iimeda: Yep I saw it today and it can really fit well into your pencil case. But you are so happy that you even spelt your great name wrongly haha XP
shihui: Lol yup it's a wonderful principle, but it's not easy to achieve at all :(
clar, rachel, Serene, sarah: Hahaha yay thanks! I think it's nice too :D
freshwoman: Yay hope you enjoy in Lasalle everyday, as much as today(:
Sometimes, all we need is someone to be there for us anywhere, anytime(:

I keep getting irritated easily these days, and I really don't know why =X I never used to be like this for a long time already. It sucks to be frowning and not smiling, but why am I so displeased with things that everyone is doing, to even the extent I feel my friends are more of a burden to me? :'(