<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, August 02, 2008
♥ 11:14 PM

Most people rust due to lack of challenge, few rust due to overuse

Gosh! This is the ultimate principle of my life (:

Argh I'm soo super tired, mentally and physically! :( I've been sleeping about 1plus for almost everyday this week, not that I want duh, and it sucks :( Been so super sleepy during lessons, and I feel sooo guilty! :'( I shall catch up with sleep soon :D LA Hamlet test on Tues was tough, chem prac test on wed was easy and I finished one of the first, Bio test on Thurs was not very easy too. Wed was the first time I slacked during PE, super guilty! :( Waa, I must stop making myself feel guilty anymore for next whole week! =X Oh ya, Mrs Tan has been giving out alot of Integration work for us to drill ourselves on. That's good but I think the amount she can give at one go is scary! Hahaha :DNanyang Girls' Chinese Dance concert at Esplanade yesterday! :D Went with joylynn, tongwei, clarissa, rachel, qiurui, serene, suiying, pearl, szeling, ruiling, gladys, pepsi, but karen, yingxin, ruimin, elizabeth, and qianye, nicole, zhikai, plus a group of BSP camp facils were there too. Oh gosh, the dancers are fabulous! They are soo flexible and most of them dance very well! I'm so envious, and so inspired to work harder(: The stunts they can do are O.O! Lol but I still don't really like some of the storylines :/ Anyhow, they are really good and the $20 was worth! Had really been looking forward to this performance ^^ Had macs with ruiling, pepsi, joylynn and yingjie. It was super comical and they now say I look like yingjie, not aaron -.-" Lol :P

Fri cleared some homework from 1.45pm to 4pm before going to wudao, to wait for the little ones to go for nygh concert together. Ningli came too, though she wasn't going for the concert. Helped a little, filled water and bought drinks for the juniors upon request again, and started gaying with the fans Liang laoshi brought and singing National Day songs :P Kinda embarassed myself but I really enjoyed the feeling. This is real fun! :D

Today huiguan was funny! :) I lost to Elizabeth and Ruimin cos they came 1hr earlier! Not fair :( Did the usual until when we wanted to do across the floor stuff then Liang laoshi's class pple came in to learn to do 翻s. It was funny la, then we had to do some roll thing that I can't do =X Then had to do 前翻, and when it's not my turn, chatted with meixia and jiayee, tried some stuff with ruimin and elibird.. Then left for ndp preview haha! It was nice, but I think this year one is quite similar to past years, nothing really stands out, apart from the dark knights (planes) who did the heart, crossover etc.. Those were really cool! :D Had dinner at Marina Square before leaving(:
Freedom! :)