<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, July 28, 2008
♥ 6:16 PM

为何有些东西消逝后,人们才能够看到他的光辉

Idols 2 and 3. Idol 1 is already on display in #04-09 at huiguan ^^

Yoyo! (: Din't update for a whole week cos Internet was down, thanks to the cables being flooded from the heavy rain last mon -.-" Anyway, so happy cos my China buddy has finally baleh ruma :P It's a really huge relief cos I'm sick of having to worry about her all the time :/ Sent them off on Wed morning at Terminal 3 at 5.30am. It was so early and we were soo tired that we all slept on the bus to school and din't realize it was raining =X But a group of year6 seniors came to shelter us with umbrellas, so sweet! :D Oh, at the airport...:

Dad: Why don't you go and talk to your buddy?
Me: Huh? Oh she's talking to her own friends ma.. *relief*
Dad: Ohhh... *pauses* Then you must be a really bad host.
Me: !?! -.-" No lor! Hahahahaha XDAfter school on wed, stayed back to do work before going to kaima's house. Had dinner with my relatives before heading for T3 again. Sent soiyi off :( 2 weeks passed so quickly, din't really have time with her apart from the two family dinner =X But it was a fun sendoff and I love my family(: Stayed at kaima's house that night cos it's at Clementi and so much nearer to school. Uncle John drove me to school the next day so I was extremely earlyy~! :DHere are photos from last sat's bai shou photoshoot at huiguan:
1st picture: Gladys and I, 2nd picture: Tongwei and I (:

Fri supposed to go for interclass soccer, but Liang laoshi smsed to say she wasn't feeling well and can't come down, so asked me to practice teachers' day dance with the juniors. So missed interclass :( The juniors were whining away, and it was the second time I really felt irritated with them =X Super pekchek, but they finally cooled down and we revised through the dance. Then recalled bollywood, xiang qing and syf. The juniors are in love with bollywood lol :P Wudao dinner with tongwei, huangching, clarissa, rachel, cheryl, qiurui, serene, suiying, yuhan and valerie. Ate with the 2 younger ones and they were very -.-" with their random and no sense questions! :D

Sat and Sun had huiguan. For both days, both Zhong laoshi and Liang laoshi seemed to be rushing through jibengong O.o After dance on sat, shuyue and I shared hor fun while ruiling and yongxin shared yi mian. Shuyue and I were soo crazy that when the yi mian was cleared, we were barely halfway through our hor fun -.-" Haha! Liang laoshi carried the dog and stood behind me, so scary! I screamed and stunned everyone rofl XP Anyhow, it was really fun. Then looked through the photos from both photoshoot and helped edit the translations for the 特刊. Went home really late :/ Sun during bai shou, kaiyuan and I were super high at first, but I got tired haha! Unglam poses ;) Stayed to watch the other dances and Liang laoshi says I look like a monkey, in addition to her cow, kungfu panda etc haha -.-" Left with gladys at about 8pm then had light dinner at mos burger before going home (:

I shall and must finish all my work by end of this week then can really focus only on studying le! Exams coming so scary! Bye~ Gonna do my jianbaos! :D