<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, July 20, 2008
♥ 10:14 AM

To be hated for who you are VS to be loved for who you are not

Heyyo! :D My China buddy is already in Singapore, and she has even spent 4 nights at my house already. 3 more nights to go!! :D Our class has got the most number of buddies- 11! It's like population explosion in class :P Hmm, I haven't really been playing a good host, cos I keep wanting my own fun and freedom, so I kinda stranded her a few times =X Like on Fri, I was still on the way to hostel when they reached, so in the end I waited for dad to fetch her, then me from Aljunied MRT. Yesterday, by the time iimelda and shirlene wanted to leave, I was still not released, so in the end, dad had to fetch her from iimelda's house.. Waaa I'm really scared dad will lecture me :'(

But anyhow, wudao on Fri was fun! XD Recap baishou and cny dance. Liang laoshi was kinda annoyed when she just came (is it cos I din't pick up her call to inform she'd be late? =X) and not that satisfied with cny dance, but she was really pleased with baishou yay! :D Continued with teachers' day dance. She kept seeing the taller pple and jiadong, so after looking at the shorter ones, slacked about! Cheryl and I went to a corner to practise 前翻, and I can't come up! :( Also did handstand, dolphin etc.. At the end watched the whole flow of the dance! It's really prettyyy hahaha (: After wudao played more, then headed to ghim moh market for wudao dinner with joylynn, ningli, clarissa, rachel, cheryl, qiurui, serene, pearl, sarah and suiying. Lots of fun as usual (: Love wudao! Oh, we set 11th Aug to come my house to watch The Banquet that Liang laoshi lent. I hope she allows me to keep so long ^^

Sat morning went to Serangoon MRT to wait for Amy to pass me her laptop. She was 45mins late which frustrated me cos schedule was really tight =X Rushed home and quickly prepared before meeting Iimelda and Shirlene at Orchard to deposit my buddy. We spent a long time finding each other inside Taka :/ Then rushed down to Paya Lebar to pass wayne the laptop. Din't even have time to sit down and contribute -.-" Afterwards rushed again all the way to huiguan, but was still 15 mins late zzz! :( Lesson was fun though, did the usual stuff and learnt one new barre exercise. Huifang jie was early too! :D Oh, when we were going to do 翻s, I faster went to drink water...

Zhong laoshi: (Announces) Today we have a very special guest with us...
Me: Drink water and ignore cos thought he was being gay as usual -.-" :P
Zhong laoshi: ZINA TAN!!!
Me: O.O?!?! Faster cap my bottle and walk into the studio cos I thought he just wanted me to go first this week -.-"
Zhong laoshi: Liang laoshi 说你可以自己做前翻了。她叫我不要帮你。
Me: Huh?! 几时的事???
Zhong laoshi: 你昨天在学校做什么?
Me: 跳舞...

Haha super shock! But in the end I still can't come up on my own :( Lol but at least I think got improve from last time. Liang laoshi saboed me sia =X I din't even know she was looking when cheryl and I were doing 前翻, thought she was too engrossed in the teachers' day dance. Anyway, 5.30pm started to make-up for the baishou photoshoot. I was second last to be done, and like shihui said, I'm first to come yet last to finish lol! :P Gladys waited so long for me.. Huifang jie did foundation and blusher, Jiazhen did the rest. She trim alot of my eyebrow hair till now so neat! Photoshoot was fun afterall. But I so nervous during the one person shots.. =X Then group shots! Had alot of fun! But by the time we were done it was 10plus le. Took photos, packed up, look at the photos before going home. Gladys piggyback me into office to view the photos cos the dogs were inside. Haha it was amusing! Thanks darling(: Haha I must overcome my fear of the dogs, if not always so malu! =X

Anyway, today no huiguan cos Liang laoshi not free.. Sad :( But I guess I need to make up to my buddy and be with her too. So I shall pon ballet too and go ECP with iimelda them. Oh man, I really really gotta thank iimelda, shirlene, them all for taking care of my buddy, worrying over her etc... Don't know how I'd have survived without all your help! Thank so sooo much :D
This is the start, that will go on and never end.. (: