<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, July 14, 2008
♥ 7:52 PM

Every soul has a different story to tell, a different way to express

Raarh! This is too unexpected and sudden! =X Our dongzhou buddies are coming on wed and we were only informed today :O 12 people (1/3 of class) from our class are hosting, so it'll be very 热闹! We are allowed not to follow them for tours but we must host them during the weekend, but there is tuition, huiguan, baishou photoshoot and ballet this week! Daddy is ok about it, but I'm quite reluctant :( The Thai buddies have been gone not too long ago, and here comes a new group/ buddy. I'm rather tired of hosting and accommodating :'( Kaima and Auntie May is right that it's getting really hard to 'date' us now cos we barely have time lol! I feel really bad about it =X

Worrying stuff aside. Sat and Sun had huiguan (: I think I love huiguan more and more! ^^ Sat was fun and slightly slack when the guys did head and hand spring, and were determined to master 旁空翻, after Liang laoshi said a pri4 boy could do it. But ended early so had a great chat with Liang laoshi. Told her alot of stuff and felt alot lighter(: I kinda really trust her alot, cos she can give me great advise and reassurement, but I hope I don't become dependent on her :/ Liang laoshi called me over to have dinner with her, lin laoshi and zhong laoshi. So scary! =X But it turned out well, cos we were on a common topic (confidential) :P Had family dinner after that(: It's been a long long time since almost everyone was present, even soiyi! Miss the family so much! Family warmth is the besttttttt, and I love my little niece :D

Sun had ballet, then huiguan. 105 came immediately so I was very early! :D Everyone was very shocked that I was so early, but I din't wait for gladys, sorry darling :( Jibengong until 3.40pm then Joylynn's LA group filmed and interviewed Liang laoshi, zhong laoshi, zuyou and pepsi! Hope the huiguan people weren't unhappy about it.. Sorry if you are =X Had baishou prac at dalitang. Everyone was somehow really tired and we all could not smile from the heart, not like I ever did heh =X But after baishou, we started this mass fighting session, where we had to squat with both feet on the floor (the kind pple like me, shuyue and bianca can't do :/) and try to make each other fall. It was hilarious!! :P Liang laoshi asked why we not so hyper during baishou earlier haha! Had vegetable soup before going duagu's house for a second family dinner(: It was a nice dinner and had a funny chat with my relatives. They laughed at me when I said I wanted to get married and have kids! :D Ooh, and I only have 5 more years to study, so must persevere. 先苦后甜(: