<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, July 12, 2008
♥ 12:15 AM

The best way to find yourself, lose yourself in others' service

"In my next life, I'll be a dancing bird soaring freely in the sky." (:

Heyyo! :D I'm blogging now cos I'm quite sure I will not have time to blog for the rest of the weekend =X Just like today's been gone before I know it -.-" But had fun, cos like Auntie says, huiguan is indeed a different type of fun(: Huiguan people are really friendly and fun, they are there for you when you are unwell or unhappy, and encourage you to move on! :D Although there are times of conflicts and emo-ness..? Lol :P But I'm glad I got to know this place when Liang laoshi kept persuading us to join at the start of sec3. From how shy and reluctant we were to enter the studio during the first lesson, to chattering away from the moment we step in. Time changes everything(:

On Tues, after BSP, it was a total coincidence and huge shock when the train doors opened at Buona Vista and I saw shuyue directly in front of me. Both of us practically 'dropped jaw'! It was amusing :P We had a fun chat, mostly about her teaching in SACPS. Decided to go Compass Point to study cos we both had test the next day. It definitely failed, cos we ended up talking and laughing alot in the library, eating dinner only at 8.45pm, and finally heading home :/ She lied to her friends that I was her second sister when she only has one -.-" Lol! But anyway, I thought the chem paper on wed was easy, but tricky as usual =X Wed and thurs were quite normal, but I'm always worn out by all the travelling by the time I reach home everyday :(

On Fri, LA test was a total horrible paper :( Don't know what nonsense I was scribbling on the foolscap O.o Raarh don't think about it anymore, don't think don't think! After school, hung about with ningli then we went up for wudao. Jiadong took revenge and mouthed exactly the same words when he insisted to 压 me! Arghhh :@ After Liang laoshi came, she started on the formation for Teachers' Day dance. So din't learn new stuff and slacked after checking the 'tall' pple and jiadong :/ Heh waited for weijia before making our way to toa payoh to meet auntie, zuyou, jiayee and jocelene, then bought subway and headed to First Toa Payoh Sec. Support gladys and pepsi's debut school dance club performance(: Met meixia, jiazhen and zihui there too. The 2 girls were great, in fact they danced alot compared to others. Gladys 真的会开口笑, 很美丽了! No wonder Liang laoshi keep praising her during baishou :D After performance, gladys, ruiling, jiazhen and I went back to toa payoh and had ice-cream at macs. Chit-chatted for very long before going home(:

Replies to tags (It's been very long again):
pepsi: Joylynn used to have a blog, but she deleted already. Sad hor :(
huiyu: My sis' email is superpopso@hotmail.com (:
wx, zina(its actually wx): Koh Wei Xun stop calling my chinese name! =X
WU GUI: Haha I know who you are already -.-" My monkey sis told me :P
Nat: Helloo Nat! I miss and love you very much too. How are you now? :D
clar: Haha yep wudao dinner! :D Hey I won consolation prize from the competition ok(: Busy busy busy! Study hard, exams, then liberation yay! :D
szeying: Sure my dear daughter! I miss you so much cos I haven't seen you in such a long time :( Ya hor he used to keep saying that -.-" When your exams starting? :D Ooh I almost sms-ed you too! Haha he says end of year will book chalet at Changi again so we'll have another class chalet(:
rachel: Just make sure you don't let the whole wudao watch it if not I'm gonna smack your ass! Why did you video me?! Lol wudao is love~! ^^
jieying, Amanda: Hello hello helloooooooooooo! Replied :D
joylynn: Haha it's not retarded cos it's so you! Lol love ya very much(:
Jiazhen: No I got mention you meh? :P Ok no problem next time I'll keep highlighting your name so that you'll stand out from the whole post hee ;D
sarah: Lol! She's definitely not mine alone cos that's absolutely wrong :P
ruimin: Raarh you pig! Haha ok I'll definitely be early later. You'll see (:
Auntie: Very agreed :D Huiguan is definitely fun, in it's unique way(:
:P: I really never throw your jacket =X Haha nooo the hole is big enough :'(
LyOn: No prob! Like you said, it's the effort of the MINDS pple so should support ma. Haha hope your next carnival pull off a success. Love ya too :D

Plans for this weekend- Sat morning physics tuition, huiguan, then full family dinner in Town(: Sun ballet, then huiguan! Wahaha no time for my work as usual.. But, tues got maths test! Zzz but I'm definitely gonna work hard for this, cos it's afterall on the basics of differentiation le. Ahhh! =X