<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, July 07, 2008
♥ 10:27 PM

Nothing stays young forever, someday we'll all grow old, then die

Hello again :D I promised Rachel I would update again before school on Tues so here's it heh(: I already predicted I would waste this "long" weekend, and I did -.-" Lol, but I did do some homework ok! On Sat, went to Bedok CC to attend Idealise'o8 to support Senior High CSC! It was a pity not many people turned up although they were well-prepared, except for unforseen technical errors :( But you guys already did a great job, so don't be too upset. Learn from your mistakes, and I'm sure the next carnival will be a bigger success :D
YunTong, Zina, Joylynn, Ningli, Lyon (:

At about 1pm, yuntong, ningli, joylynn, chinyang and I left and walked back to Bedok Interchange. Had lunch at KFC before rushing down to huiguan. I was late oops! =X Ruimin is getting more and more retarded and zi-lian! :P She claims that no one is prettier and cuter than her O.o But class was fun, till we had to stop at 5.45pm in the middle of 踢腿. Had dinner with yufeng, shuyue, jiazhen, shihui and huifang(: Jiazhen and I sat at one table and she told me her plans for next few years before trying out for hkapa with zuyou and yongxin :D Went back and helped with the 藏族舞skirt. Left at 9.30pm.

Sunday had ballet. Waa I really think my brain is dead, cos I keep confusing all my steps, especially when to use which leg and close in front or behind.. Miss Lim probably wanted to knock my head with anything in her hands lol :P But we did quite some useful stuff during that lesson(: Jibengong at huiguan later on where we did 地板功, 压腿, 控制, 踢腿, and 转s. Baishou later on was tiring cos Liang laoshi editted alot of parts! She said our front part got improve yay(: After 藏族舞, Liang laoshi, zhong laoshi, bianca, cherie and I had a really fun chat in the studio while others were having dinner. Zhong laoshi says I should start a library of my own laughter, and add more to my collection haha XD He kept smacking my thighs too cos I was sitting beside him, and he says something's wrong cos we girls have hair on our legs lol -.-" Cherie made us do this 'frown and grin' thing and we looked retarded! Then, he and zuyou revised their dance and bianca said they look like ahgong and grandson dancing together haha! Zuyou started to play emo songs and we requested for happy ones, which somehow sparked the two to start dancing crazily! Chatted and had fun with the others before leaving with gladys(:
Right now, I feel like walking through this path in a palace in Germany again. It's the most relaxing and best walk I have had in my entire life(:

"我真的希望你可以跟我们一起跳舞lor。而且如果我们一起跳舞,我们一定有一样的动作,因为我们是around the same height 嘛!" HAHA! XP

Things to do by the end of this week:
- History Essay on war (due tml)
- Study for Chem test on Wed on Electrolysis and Energy Change
- Study for LA test on Fri on Identity based on Hamlet
- Maths Worksheets / Assignments (5/6)
- Higher Chinese practice paper for this whole week
- 剪报(八)
- As many Chinese homework I owe as possible (5/10) :P
- 2 Chem End-of-Years Practice Paper (0/2)
- Print out Physics "Force on Current Carrying Conductor" notes
- Biology worksheet on Genetic Diagrams
- Biology worksheet on Monohybrid Inheritance
- Read History handouts on World War II
- Copy over, neaten and finish up CME Workbook 4A
- Submit BSP Immersion Trip form with photocopied passport attached
- Temperature taking exercise on Thursday morning
- Pay tuition fees for the new 4 weeks
- Sew finish Bai Shou costume in time for the 剧照 this week
- Watch finish "The Banquet" DVD and return to Liang laoshi (:
- There's too many things to do hahaha... :D

Today, din't go out cos Liang laoshi decided to buy all the masks on her own tml. Stayed at home to do work, but in the end fell asleep for 2hrs. Tired ): Did some maths and chinese, now finishing up history essay. Half the class is still online doing it now haha :D Hmm, so shall end here for now. See ya! :D