<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
♥ 11:51 AM

Dance -- When the heart, mind, body and soul all work as one

Back from SHHK dance camp! :D It was a really long camp, from 5th to 16th Jun, but I only went from 7th morning. Unexpected things happened before the camp. On 3rd Jun night, I got high fever halfway during tuition :/ All the symptons of a fever- tired, feeling cold, headache, flu etc... I thought I was just tired from Germany trip, so I bear till the end of tuition. In the end my dad brought me to see doctor :( The last time I'd been to one was in P3. Got lots of medicine and the doctor said I had to go back if the fever din't subside in 2 days. Thank goodness the fever kinda subsided next morning. But my nose was still running and the horrible headaches kept coming and going -.-"

By Sat I was alottt better so I checked in for dance camp. My dad wanted to have breakfast at Yakun first so in the end tongwei and I were abit late for jibengong oops! =X Halfway through, yufeng and ruiling were all telling me that I look super pale and I should stop. But I din't feel sick so I continued till the end. Halfway during the day, I suddenly lost my voice! :'( I remember I was still talking fine with my dad at breakfast. The next moment I had a sexy voice and I couldn't laugh out at all. Everyone found it hilarious that I had silent laughter, which was not like me at all. Ruiling said though I was always there, she could not feel my existence at all, bcos I could make no noise :(

Sun, 8th Jun- Cheng Ballet dance recital! :D Liang laoshi last minute smsed me to make my own way down :( Met up with joylynn, ningli and yuntong at the canteen for lunch (fish fillet) and got our shirts! Helped the little kids do make-up. Yuntong and I did reception while ningli and joylynn did usher. Had some fun but I couldn't talk =X Rachel, cheryl, pearl, serene, clarissa, lyon and joanna came to support the show! :D After that, we helped to pack up before leaving. Liang laoshi drove me back to huiguan while the rest made their own way. On the way back, she kept talking to me, until suddenly...

Liang laoshi: *Turn* Why you so quiet today?
Me: *Looks at her*
Liang laoshi: Oh 对hor, 你没有声音讲话! HAHAHA! XD
Me: Tsk! *Gives her a don't-say-liao-la look*

I was trying to dodge the camera at the back -.-"
Joylynn, Yuntong, Zina, Ningli (:

9th to 13th Jun (mon to fri)- Jibengong from 9am to 12pm with students from Riverside and North Vista Sec. Weijia, joylynn, ningli, rachel, cheryl, clarissa, pearl, serene and yingxin came on some days too. It was very tiring, and we were always soaked in sweat by the end. Lunch, followed by modern dance, then baishou. During modern dance, we formed this 敢压队, with shuyue as 队长, and ruiling as 副队长. Our 压导 is Jiazhen! :D But zhong laoshi prefer to call us the 赶鸭队-.-" Among the guys, Kelvin is 队长 of 敢死队! XD Our mission is to stretch to improve haha! Thus, modern dance is always a very hardworking time! (: Then, imagine 7 consecutive days of 2 hours baishou! It was fun at first, but gradually became painful. Everyone had aching calves, shoulders and neck. Ouch! =X Liang laoshi told them all that in school during baishou, we always did full-out and never slacked. I guess it's kinda true? :D Sadly, Liang laoshi really taught me till she nearly exploded, cos I just wasn't in a clear state of mind and her words were a total blur in my head =X I just couldn't process what she said no matter how hard I tried. I even heard her say once when I cut at the wrong place "你为什么最近越来越blur?!" :'(

From Kaiyuan's blog:
so,here i am.happily typing away,enjoying life,not doing my homework when ZINA is dancing away with her sexy voice.
she's down with fever and sore throat yesterday,now?she had this sexy voice.
AND she cant laugh.
i cant imagine zina without laughing.but,ya,i've SEEN her without laughing.
it's hilarious,i'm telling ya!
yumei is down with fever and sore throat today.we reckons it's zina's fault.
ohwell.
ms jenny claims that her laptop cant work cause zina is lag!
heh.

Thru'out the camp, we had 4 birthday celebrations in total- Jocelene on 9th, Samantha on 11th, Meixia on 14th and Pepsi on 15th! :D Sat and Sun, we din't have jibengong cos no space, but modern dance and baishou carried on as usual :/ On Sun evening, we had full-run at 大礼堂. Lin laoshi says I no confidence and always stick out my tongue. Past midnight, we all went to Braddell Macs for supper- Jiafeng, edmund, zuyou, aaron, shawn, kelvin, ruiling, jiazhen, gladys, pepsi, meiyi, shuyue, yufeng, jiayee and me. Next day, we cleaned up the rooms before going to TPY Central for lunch and to watch Kungfu Panda. The show was very funny! :D After the show, looked around abit before going back to huiguan to get our bags and then leave :/Through this camp, I became closer to alot of huiguan people, like yufeng, shuyue, jiazhen, yongxin, jiayee etc... I really felt the warmth when they all took great care of me during the camp- shuyue helping me to order porridge for dinner instead of oily food, them all restricting me from eating titbits, but asking me to drink alot of water and sleep early, all for the help in folding the booking list, drawing and cutting the gold cloth, Liang laoshi for the blanket and flu pills... Love you all (: Though in every camp, unpleasant stuff sure do happen, I'm quite sure they blew quickly. Ooh, and motherly, right kaiyuan, szeling and auntie? ;) But, I am also kinda disappointed that I din't get to go Genting cos of this camp. It is a family holiday every June and Dec holidays and I already treat that place like a home. So not going there this hols make me feel weird and insecure. And when Liang laoshi told me they were going up from Sun till today, I couldn't help but feel a tinge of unfairness :( Sorry!

Anyway, my Thai STEP buddy, Nat, is coming over to Singapore today! :D I'm excited but not looking forward too, cos I have never hosted a buddy before. Plus we'll be going for camp from tml till Sun but I really wanna finish up my homework and I don't feel like going for anymore camps. Sigh. How?