<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, June 06, 2008
♥ 8:29 PM

There can never be any dream better than this one tonight

GERMANY TRIP (Incomplete =X)

Hallo! :DDD I'm feeling very lazy to post about the Germany trip heh(: Plus during the trip, my camera kept dying at the wrong time :( Oh, jiayi and my camera batteries even died at the end of the first tour day -.-" I shall just complete this post bit by bit. I think Lim Jiahui's gonna kill me and call me a lazy pig or something again hahaha! XD

Day 1: 24th May
Assembled at Terminal 1 Row 1 at 8pm. Briefing and settled admin stuff etc.. Received a very noisy phone call from weijia, joylynn and ningli. The three of them were like screaming into the phone so in the end, I can say I din't make out anything :D Except "Remember to buy ________ for me, don't buy for them." Lim Jiahui came to send us off lol! Waited for quite long before we finally could board the plane. It departed at 2255hrs. I was sitting in the same row as Junhao (Wu), melvin and yongseng. The whole flight was 14hrs and our butts were hurting when we finally left the plane :( Transferred flight at Heathrow, London Airport to Berlin. That flight was about 2 hours I think, and I got to sit with jiayi and shirlene yay! :D

Day 2: 25th May
Germany is 6hrs behind Singapore. Which means though it was noon in Singapore by the time we reached, it was still morning there. First, we went to put our stuff down at the hostel before proceeding for lunch. Then we went to see the Berlin Wall. It was 1.33km long, and it started from dull, to a little graffiti, to very colourful ones. At the end before we left, we all left our names on the wall cos Mr. Zein did so too :P
To be continued... (:

Hohoho! :D Got to finish up the last few preparations for dance camp. I'm going in from tml morning and coming back on 16th morning I think. Waa then 18th my STEP buddy, Nat is coming over. Oh man! Where's my holidays!?! :(