<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, May 08, 2008
♥ 11:06 PM

Two people came together with love and hope in their hearts

Qingchun is over! :'( But I am only updating now cos I only have the time and photos now :D I can't procrastinate too, cos tml we are stepping down and our sec3s will be taking over. Wow so fast hor :/ I don't know to be happy or not. Happy cos no more money problems and be treated like a mobile ATM (I hope!) but sad cos I don't wanna leave the very bonded wudao family :'(

Rehearsal on 30th April (: Left class at 11.30am for lunch, briefing and board the bus to VT. Mad rush make-up and change costume especially since feitian costume arrived so late -.-" I was Liang laoshi's guinea pig thus a different eyeshadow colour and bigger eyes cos of the fake eyelashes haha :D Sadly, our first zou tai flopped and she was unhappy. Sorry! :( Took many photos before run-through at 7.30pm. It was alot better yay(: Debrief and left the place about 10.40pm. Headed to macs with weijia joylynn and some of the juniors cos we were hungry! Dinner was 5.30pm :/ Reached home and after calling kaima, I promptly fell asleep on the sofa. Too tired to do anything =X
Cheryl & I (:
Joyce & I (:
Yuhan & I (:
Karen & I (:
Pearl & I (:
Tongwei my dear fairygoddaughter & I (:
Yingxin & I (:
Rachel & I (:
Haha and our pair part for baishou during the slow part :D
Ahma & sunnv flirting with each other :D
Generation photo: Zina -- Huang Ching -- Renee -- Mei You! Yay :D
Sec4s! But we weren't even prepared for the camera yet -.-"
Going crazy and turning into pigs while waiting :P

1st May! :D:D Reached VT at 1pm after packing macs for lunch with joylynn, weijia, ningli and meixian. Had briefing outside the theatre and celebrated xinyun's and virginia's birthday! :D Entered changing rooms and mad rush to prepare again :/ Tech-run twice before dinner, and Liang laoshi did my make-up first again. Took family photos, gave out notes and exchanged hugs and wishes just before the concert started(: Liang laoshi gave we four sec4s a perfume each, with a short message to us written on the box too, plus a word for each smell. Thank you so much Liang laoshi! WE LOVE YOU!!! ^_^
YunTong laoma & I (:
Liang laoshi & I (:
Liang laoshi, YunTong & Sec4s :D
Liang laoshi & Sec4s :D
Failed attempt to kiss our lovely dance teacher :(
Yun Tong - Zina & Liang laoshi - Huang Ching - Renee - Mei You :D
Liang laoshi & all the 21 baishou dancers :D

Then performance started =X Panic! Scared! Nervous! Excited! Yay! Oh no! Ahahaha what a series of emotions. Baishou was yay, feitian by the juniors was mesmerizing at the last part, so pretty and we were really touched! Well done juniors :D Chou was oops =X I got mine tangled up with weijia's and I got so frustrated by it I did my steps in the opposite direction from everyone zzz -.-" Quite a number of people dropped theirs etc :/ Then before we knew it, xiemu! Our last year performing as part of Junior High CS dancers! :'( We cried. Juniors cried. Seniors comforted us. Liang laoshi came to snap photos! Ahhh so unglam :( Zhong laoshi was happily pulling my ears :( Quickly packed up, and suddenly Liang laoshi said "Give me a hug". Aww she's soo nice I love her so much and I felt so loved when she hugged me ^_^ Then zhong laoshi also said "Give me a hug" but din't hug him bcos he's a guy haha! :P
Unglam shot after the performance :/
Haha who else but Zhong laoshi's hand -.-" :P
Liang laoshi & I again (:
Group shot before leaving (:
Thank you for all the gifts and notes. Love you all :D

After packing, went down to front stage. Received presents from friends -- Flowers from jiayi, cass and bobo, huge toblerone from weijie and qianye, and a very fragile gift from my dear fiona! So happy! :D Finally got friends who came down to support! Liang laoshi called to ask if I wanna eat supper with them, so ate with her, zhong laoshi, jiafeng, liusu, yunfeng, yuhui and ziqiang. Chatted and crapped, and finally had to go home :( Thank you Liang laoshi and zhong laoshi for the lift home cos it was really late by then :D

Yup, so that's about the whole account for qingchun. Memorable. Precious (: Thank you all for coming- cassandra, deborah, jiayi, weijie, qianye, mayping, guiju, fiona, wayne, elton, jarib, auntie ruiling, gladys, pepsi, jiafeng, zhong laoshi, sunye, wenqi and miss lim (hope I din't leave out any names oops!) :D