<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, April 20, 2008
♥ 8:13 AM

Dance till the stars come down from the rafters, till you drop

This week's been a painful week, cos my lower back hurts like crap! :'( Haha but I'm really scared to see a doctorrr! :/ The last time I've been to one is Pri 3, gosh 7 years ago! :O Lol but most likely going X-ray with weijia next sat. Scared ah =X Thank you everyone for the concern though (: Eew usually I don't like these attention but haha I din't hide this well cos it's soo pain! :'(

Qingchun rehearsal yesterday! :D Morning was quite a flop and kinda sian so I went to talk to Liang laoshi who looked lonely and she gave me chocolate haha! :D Karen and renee were soo jealous ahah~ Thank you laoshi! :D But I think the full run-through after lunch was great! We even ended 1.5 hours ahead of schedule ^_^ But still stayed back to practise and crap with the juniors until 7 plus, like usual fridays! :D Thus, today totally does not feel like a Sunday, and I haven't touched my work =X Baishou was awesome! :D Lu laoshi din't pick any flaws out of it yay! And it received the loudest and most sincere cheers and claps! :D The dance is great cos the movements are nice, the teacher is superb, and everyone has the heart in it. Though we'd not be doing syf with our juniors next year, but we should help them to fight for their rights! :D Came up with crazy ideas on how to use baishou movements to respond on the way home with rachel, cheryl, pearl, qiurui and serene. The people around us must have been totally like O.o lol. 摆手女儿家~ :DSchool this week's been rather slack cos there's only all the language tests which we do not need to study for! :D And due to Liu laoshi's constant calls and face-to-face reminders, I cleared quite a number of my chinese work already, but still left jianbaos and gonghan zzz :/ Set dateline that ALL my uncompleted work must finish by end of week 6! I'm sure I can do so :D Whee hah~ Tues evening went to Lasalle to watch and support the dancers, but it was such such a pity that we missed Liang laoshi's choreographed item. Fri helped out with the yr4 ptm. It was a whole lot of fun can :D Oh, and we had dance on mon, thurs (self-prac) and fri. Some communication breakdown on fri so Liang laoshi din't come. Sorry! :( So we only celebrated her birthday for her during the lunch break of the rehearsal yesterday. Two days late, but what matters is the sincerity right? :D Hee so many people, the yr1s who don't know her very well, and the seniors were there too! Cool~ :D

Reply to tags (It has been a long long time again hahaha!):
qiurui: Lol haha ok when I have the time to try to recall those silly stuff :D
yijun: Yoyo! :D Yup super long din't talk to you already! Very busy lor, can't believe we are sec4s le. So fast! Haha at least we still keep in contact and you never change much! Still as lame as ever, not like me so matured liao :P
szeying: Haha my baby daughter! :D Aww man you broke my hearttt haha! Nvm I think it's ok la, I think I can go for your concert most likely though (:
jiahui: Thank you so much mummm~ Yup love ya loads too! Jiayouuuuu~ :D
sm: Oh ya hor oops! Ok I changed le :D But I couldn't go for both :(
zihui: Heyyo haha of course I know who you are! :D The person who called me a man, and said I am noisy enough to start a market of my own -.-" XD
Auntie: Lol you are still young too! Let's chiong hard togetherrrr (: Haha oh and the quote was from some random website. Hee see ya later~ :D
Auntie, meixia=D: Weijia kinda deleted her whole blog template lol :D
clar: In your next life! :D Np about the yoko yoko! I bet your results are crazily good~ And I am not cute lol, I look almost exactly the same :D
sarah: Haha dance until hands too numb to bring your stuff home? Lol XD
joce: Yup helloo I miss you soo much, those days when we'd go back home together and chat about alot of random stuff in the train after wudao! :D Jiayou for your studies and dance too, and hope we have time to catch up (:
meixia=D: Yup haha I also saw you that day le! :D Not really motivation la haha it's just there for fun cos I randomly put them there. MISSES TOO! :D
rachel: Haha yup that was a quote from some website. So cooool~ :D Yup that's me lol I din't change much right? Haha my primary school got a rule that all long hair must be plaited up neatly heh, thus explaining the hair! XD
sm, iimelda, gracefong, rachel, clar: Thank you thank you ^_^
joceline: Lol yup I think only my hairstyle and my uniform changed (: Cos you can say I'm still as greedy now :D I saw the 40 things on your blog too hahaha! :D Ooh haha that's great guitai's important job! Jiayou jiayou! (:
jiayan, rachel: Haha walao that was really stupid! I was stunned myself XD
gladys;darhling: Imy too but can get to see you today right? And I just saw you on tues at Lasalle too lol :D Any colour also can la lol XD
joylynn: You chicken stop calling me an idiot pig hmph! :D Haha how to save you? Do your steps for you? Like how you were "naziiiii help me doooo!" during baishou yesterday? Hee and mon I not going for wudao. Good luck :D
Yeling: Wahaha where got cute lol :D I look more greedy than cute haha XD
LyOn, dorahma: Thank you ganma and ahma! :D Haha thank you for being such great seniors, always there to open your ears for us! ^_^
iimelda, clar: Lol haha I'm a very nice senior lor! Yucks I'm being bhb :D
huiyu: Helloo haha wow how did you get my blog link? Lol that's not pro, you might go to an even better school than me after your psle this year! :D
mayping, clar: Shhh haha don't tell the world I owe plenty of jianbaos! XD
JM: Lol haha that's only cos I tagged you first lor piggy! All the best ya (: