<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, April 05, 2008
♥ 10:49 AM

In my dreams I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Yay 2 common tests and 2 pop quizzes down! :D Chem was easy but really tricky, think I got tricked by almost every question :( Maths was tough as usual, but then again, I can't say I studied really hard for it. Physics quiz also very careless oh nooo :/ But, at least they are all over whee~ :D Been so sleepy this week, every night sleep so late morning wake up so early :( I keep falling asleep during LA lessons haha :D Cannot liao la! =X Hee ok but at least I slept for 10+ hours last night, so I feel very recharged now! :D

This week we had Zhong Yuan (guiju's taiwan buddy) in class with us. He's so shy and quiet but mischievous, kept running off on his own then guiju had to keep finding him XD But he bought us chocolates on his last day with us, so sweet~ But as usual, he ran out of class while we were taking the chocolates from guiju -.-" On wed during PCCG, we had a talk in the hall and did some 93 questions? The speaker looks superrr like Liang laoshi, especially from side view and some of her actions =X But the whole topic seems interesting! :D Friday had to perform for the Taiwan exchange farewell lunch. It was kinda messy cos of lack of practice, but I think overall it wasn't all that bad la (:

Had dance on mon, thurs (informal) and fri yay :D The juniors did so many crazyyy things that others kept looking at us O.o Lol but it's really nice to see them all so bonded (: Haa oh and the 20 bottles/ cups of drinks on monday! On friday Liang laoshi gave a talk, which I'm sure motivated all the dancers to dance with all their hearts from now on (: Love her sooo much :D Baishou really had improvement yay~ After wudao, ningli and I went to the track to prac for napfa but we only ran 3 rounds :/ The juniors came down too and we did jibengong on the track then the stairs, so sweaty and smelly but was really fun :D Oh, and sunye made me run one round with him too, so funny! After all that fun, had dinner with joylynn, weijia, cheryl, rachel, serene, roseline, sophia, siswo and szuyee at ghim moh market before going home.

Later having practice at huiguan and then band concert tonight! See ya :D