<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, March 28, 2008
♥ 3:52 PM

You can't give a smile away, for it always comes back to you

Helloo! :D This is such an unexpected time that I'm blogging, cos there's no wudao prac today :( I come home very late on days with prac. None of the teachers will be free tml either, so that makes the next prac monday. Hee speaking of which, I forgot to bring my chou2s on monday, cos I was sooo pissed with my sister I left the house in a huff and forgot =X Luckily Wang laoshi just closed one eye lol :D We yr4s will only have 2 items this year, so disappointing :'( But on the other hand, at least Liang laoshi can now focus more on baishou and she won't be so stressed with the lack of time left (:

This week's been pretty relaxed cos there are no tests! Cool :D But the next two weeks are gonna be horrendous, with plenty of tests and quizzes :/ On a happy note, my Term 2 results have been more pleasing. Yay I hope I do well this term! Must work very hardddd :D But I've been sooo tired, my eyes can't stay open the moment I get home, and I sleep so soundly that I can't hear all of my alarms, ALL -.-" I reallyyy miss my beauty sleep, boohoo :'(

Anyway, today was the annual 4 schools combined sports meet again! ;D It's our school with Chung Cheng High (Main), Temasek Sec and Ngee Ann Sec. Our school won quite alot of trophies but I think we could have done better. Some din't seem to be in their top form :/ The sun was sooo bright we were perspiring like crazy but still screamed and cheered until no energy. I'm red and more tan now :( Watching the runners always remind me of pri school days. I miss my events for both Logan house and Athletics haha! The most memorable race was 400m in P6 when YuanJun, JiaYin, Jane and the others all claimed they cheered madly for me although we were in different houses, but I came in 5th/6th cos very tired :( I was so touched by them, awww(:Last Sat, went for CO Concert with Cass and Elaine in the afternoon at VCH. This year's songs are really nice and soothing. To the extent that one piece made three of us knock off unconsciously :/ Mr Koh and his wife-to-be were just 2 rows in front of us hahaha! XD We were at the circle seats. Had dinner at The Asian Kitchen with Kaima and helped Liang laoshi borrow books from the Esplanade library (her sudden phone call for the favour haha!) before the opera show at night. This one was alot shorter than last year's, but nice too! :D Stayed at Kaima's place, then next morning went to temple for 清明, then ballet and huiguan. It's so rare that I do actually visit the temple hee (:

Tml morning gonna watch Horton with Joylynn, Weijia and Ningli at VivoCity before huiguan. Joylynn has 4 free tickets that comes with free breakfast haa ;D I'm so sorry Carina and Jane for not supporting your school funfair at the last minute, and Shumei for pangseh-ing you :( Sigh, it was such a hard choice to make.. Sorryyy :'( Hope SNGS funfair will be a great success tml! ;D

I shall surprise myself by completing all my stinky homework by this weekend. It has always failed, but I must prove myself wrong. Shall end off here! :D