<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, March 21, 2008
♥ 10:49 PM

If there's a price to pay for loving you, I am willing to pay double

Yoyo I am back! :D Boohoo, updates becoming so rare these days :( Reason as usual: Busy! -.-" Qingchun's coming up, and my studies are dropping very drastically :/ I feel that I slack alot, I owe teachers sooo much homework, my name is always being called out, but I really really have no time. I don't know what I've been doing all these while, but haiz... Sorry teachers! :(

Anyway, my plans for the holidays flopped as usual, very badly :( Stayed at Auntie May's place from mon to wed. Helped Miss Lim on mon and tues to cover mirrors. Tues also went Old Airport Road for chinese project with ahlim and dodo. Our last dazu on wed! Reached school at 7am, so sleepy -.-zZ Relieved the juniors enjoyed! :) Interview followed from 2-6pm. Wudao on thurs morning then interview till 6pm again. Fri morning helped out ballet exam, then rush to school for interview till 6pm again. Dinner with family at Allson Hotel whee~! :D Sat helped out ballet exam in the morning, huiguan in the afternoon, and 鹤舞共鸣 concert at night. Chiong-ed opera script translations till 2am, then morning tried to finish up. Sun had two hours of ballet then huiguan. I was late for huiguan cos rushed home after ballet to finish the translations :X In conclusion, I had no time for homework! :( And to think Liu laoshi called me many times to remind me to hand in my work -.-"

School reopens again, hellooo Term 2! Monday had chinese test already :/ Din't complete so many homework, sorry teachers and subject reps :( I will finish them and then hand in all by monday. Raaaarh feel so uneasy that I have so much to do, yet I can't find where to start from. Helppp! :'( Wudao on mon and thurs. Mons are so slack for us now cos we are not doing 飞天! It's a non-yr4 dance, should I be happy or sad? :/ Editted baishou and it's heartening to see the juniors neater now yay! :D Tuition started on Tues and Wed for maths, chem and physics. It ends at 9pm each night, but at least the teachers are good and it kinda does motivate me to study yayy(:
Weijia! :D Haha I'm not even half as good as her can, 自卑 :(
What a good cause for celebration! :D I shall not post up other photos of the dance cos I look fat in them. Oh wrong, I am undeniably fat! :(

Plans for tomorrow: CO Concert at Victoria Concert Hall at 4pm, then Opera show at Esplanade at 8pm. Thank goodness the juniors' dance practice and huiguan is cancelled if not I gotta reach school by 7.30am. Sun gonna pay respects for 清明节, followed by ballet and huiguan. Sighh 时间啊时间... :/