<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, March 10, 2008
♥ 4:25 PM

Here I stand, far and wide upon this land, I am living everywhere

Hee, here's an update finally~! :D Internet was down for some time, so din't update. Yay the one week march break is here, though it's sooo not enough since we needa return to school on many days, plus all the homework and projects etc... :/ Thank goodness I'm not taking ballet exam this March, only helping out teacher, or I'd probably flunk it and waste the exam fees haa! ;D

Since my last update, we still had ace essay test, history test, physics test, bio essay test, la test and maths test. History and physics were sooo tough, maths not enough time :( I sure did very badly this term, from my results. So must work very hard next term, cos CA1 is 40% of final year, and this is yr4 already. Can't slack :/ I'd better make good use of this holidays to clear up all my work mess, since qingchun would be the focus when school starts again, finishing up my 3 of 4 dances and all the stuff under 宣传. Super busyyy! :(

Last friday was Kaleidoscope Opening cum Arts Festival! :D Preparation was such a rush before the performance. We were the finale item, so it was such a long nervous wait :X The audience were superb, screaming and shouting and cheering that we couldn't help smiling, especially when we opened the chou2s! :D Gosh, the track was superrr wet and slippery, and the field was muddy. Yucks! :/ Had to throw our shoes :( Plus keep smiling as if nothing was wrong. I didn't drop my chou2s, much to the disappointment of weixun, iimelda and some others -.-" They got horribly tangled though, and I almost fell doing my daoti, but I managed to 抱前腿, so I'm happy enough yay! :D

The rest of the day was performances and exhibitions etc... Had qingchun comm meeting with lu laoshi after the event ended. Liang laoshi last minute couldn't come, so we revised a little of baishou on our own, then played Whacko and "I Never". It was a very good bonding time, and we all had fun doing stupid forfeits and knowing each other more right? :D After that four of us took crazy photos with yuntong heh((: Miss her sooo much in dance!!!
Took this in the hall on the friday when they came my house to stay(:

Huiguan on Sat only 6 people, so sad :( But also very fun, especially when zhong laoshi tortured ningli and she took revenge hahaha! :D Stayed back to do script translations. The Riverside Sec modern dancers were doing some cheer and dance for their sports carnival. So cool :D They had even bigger reactions than me when Liang laoshi brought the dog in, so funny! Daddy brought us for crabs, yum! Ballet on Sun followed by huiguan. We learnt half the 傣族舞, which is solo during grade 10 exam :O We completed baishou, except for last pose, whee~! I like the flow of the dance, but it's very tiring haha :D Hope Liang laoshi is able to finish school's baishou very soon too! Then did warm-ups till almost 7pm, so tiring and painful, but fun :D Alot of 抱腿, 控制, turns and jumps. Yufeng was very funny, she kept turning round to say I am very funny, and couldn't pronounce hilarious properly lol :P

I shall stop here for now, P.S. I updated already my dear taggersssssss! :D