<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
♥ 9:01 PM

从第一天起我就很爱你,因为你真的很贴心(:

I want a break from school, from everything :( Stressing all of us out like hell, and to think it's not even the end of the first term of school. I was rather shocked when my classmates talked about this in school today during lunch, and I thought I was the only one who felt like this. Yr4 is stressful, I can't imagine how I can go on. I have never been an ace student, or a conscientious student or whatsoever. I am a huge slacker(: Haha, and I always let my teachers down, especially liu laoshi :/

In any case, I had a really enjoyable weekends(: Thank you Kaima and Uncle John for bringing us to JB, Liang laoshi for allowing me to take leave on Sat and her lift, and the girls (although they din't allow me to sleep!). We warmed-up and had some 1-to-1 with the yr1s during dance on friday, and some of them are really not bad. Baishou is so messy already, uh oh :/ Oh, and I screwed up the dance audition. Someone took my chou2s and the one I used were so loose that it came out from the start of the dance :( I was so disappointed in myself, and lu laoshi still had to come up to ask me about my performance, zzz :( I couldn't control myself suddenly, oops. Thanks weijia, tongwei, clar and all who asked if I was ok. Guess I am now(:

After dance, liang laoshi drove me to Kaima's house, and fetched zhong laoshi on the way. He complained that I was very smelly and sprayed his deodorant on me -.-" Thank you for the nice ride though ^^ Showered, tidied my stuff, then headed to JB. Had wonderful dinners together, played with firecrackers and fireworks, my niece, blackjack, homework, shall summarise the trip(: I really wished I din't have to come back so soon. Life is so relaxed over there, no stress, no nothing, but the moment we stepped across Tuas Checkpoint again, I could feel all the stress and all the moody and irritated hormones rushing back. I don't really like school :(Rushed to Charlene's house for Mahjong with her, shumei and jiayin(: I was already so tired and by 2-3am I was already semi-alert. Bugged them to sleep by 4am but they refused to. In the end I was so tired I went to sleep from 5.30-7am. Woke up for breakfast and then played again for awhile. Being a super beginner, I only won 5 rounds, but well, it was fun(: Left at about 8.10am, then headed to Cass' house for BSP project, then rushed off for ballet then huiguan. Ballet was torture to my toes, and huiguan made me feel very stretched, but hurt horribly the next day.

Dance again yesterday was super tiring also, got picked on for one step and praised for another, so it's balanced? :D Haha gosh I'm really tired, but I shall look forward to the next two days of dinner out(: Give me a break from school, pretty please :(