<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, February 14, 2008
♥ 10:58 PM

Don't frown when you laugh, and don't smile when you cry

CUM HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!

Today was a nice day(: I received quite alot of gifts from my friends in school, and the whole class was so happily giving away their prepared gifts. Some of them came to class looking like Santa Claus hah! :D I spent $36+ on gifts in total, but many of my friends spent more! :O Toblerone for the class and biscuits or sweets for wudao(: And I sms-ed Liang laoshi to wish her, since she is my dearest husband (cannot forget her hor?) ^^ After school, rushed to huisuo to try costumes, then went to 4G classroom for comm meeting. Discussed QC stuff and played Saboteurs! So fun(: Thanks everyone for all their gifts, vday wishes etc...

Miss Chua is sooo sweet! I miss her as form teacher (:
All the gifts that I received today ^^

Haven't been updating :( Have been really busy, and I feel so tired by the time I reach home each day. Chinese New Year was a really good break! :) I got to meet up with my lovely family and relatives, receive quite alot of hongbaos, and also catch up with my sleep! :) But now it's back to the lack of sleep days again. Iimelda, weixun and I are finally done with our HCL presentation! We've been getting quite a number of relief teachers, we are confusing their surnames. Today, the class greeted the maths relief teacher with 4 different surnames haha! ;D
Our new CS board to welcome the year of the rat! (: The few of us stayed back on the eve of CNY eve (5th Feb) till 8.45pm to finish it ok!

I'm really looking forward to this weekends! :) Though there's the scary auditions for kaleidoscope tml, where only 2 of the 4 dances will get in. (Why cannot all get in!?!) Really hope that CS Dance can get through(: After wudao, I'm going kaima's house and then we are going JB, whee~! :D Coming back on Sat night, then I will go to Charlene's house for sleepover and we gonna play mahjong! Next morning, gotta rush to Cass' house to do BSP project, then to ballet and huiguan, then back home to chiong homework! Wow, I'm getting really excited about all these events now(: But back to reality, there's 城南旧事test and 默写 tml!

(This area is reserved for replying to my lovely tags! End of weekends ba!)

Thank you joylynn, weijia, ningli, cass, deborah, elaine, yeling, guiju, yilin, limbo, jiayi, amy, rachel, mayping, shuting, iimelda, weixun, weijie, shenmei, lyon, fiona, yihui, miss chua and liang laoshi for everything, regardless of what it was (: