<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
♥ 8:35 PM

When you laugh at me, I will take it that I brightened your day

School is TORTURE! :X There are so many homework and projects and tests coming up! :( Our class had HCL Test and Maths Spring Test yesterday, and Chem Spring Test today. There's still LA, Physics, Bio and Maths Common Tests coming up before Chinese New Year. Plus one more Chinese compo, Chinese letter writing, Chinese presentation, BP project, History project. Life in school is so crazyy that I myself am going crazy and drunk too, hahaha! :D

Oh, we ran 2.4km again during PE today, and I felt less tired at the end of it as compared to last week yay(: But I have abrasions now 'cause my skirt and PE shorts were soaked wet while we were sitting on the track during flag raising so they kept sticking to my legs :( We finished the CNY dance yesterday, so now just need to tidy up. I really need to remember all my mistakes bleah, oh and sew my cloth :/ Liang laoshi kept laughing at me in the photos displayed about the school while both of us were looking, yucks haha! So embarassing can.. :(

Anyway, here are tag replies after a million years:
iimelda: Hi back, rock-not partner! ;) Haha thanks for your encouragement! All the best to you too, studies and Guides! And hope we don't age quickly! :(
comint: Haa, you're most welcome! Thanks alot for washing my shirt for me too(: And all the best for your most most crucial match tomorrow! Jiayou! :D
Cheryl: Hello! x) Haha yup 2I, and wudao wudao too! Jiayou in everything(:
pearl/clar/sarah: Thank you all for your encouragements, I really appreciate them alot! You all are really wonderful juniors(: Dance is a big family and we'll always be there for one another right? You have a bright future ahead in dance, must cherish all the times. Don't be sad 'cause you're not in CNY dance ok? Work hard and continue to show significant improvements(: Our macs treat is calling out to you! Oh, and I'm really not a good role model as a senior, so don't follow in my bad footsteps, or you'll go crazy! Jiayou, don't give up! :D
clar: You have really random moods! ;) Just went home with you yesterday(: Sec4 is much worse, but cherish 'cause school life will be very memorable(:
Weijia: So sorry, but I still did come online in the end right? Hahaha! :D
renee: I'm kinda glad I'm not in the dance, 'cause it isn't easy at all. And don't make me sound so old, retire is for old people, I'm still so young hahaha! :P
sm: Oh gosh you're right! Hee ok I'll inform you of any performances that I have. For now, I have one on 1st May. If you want, I can sms you the details (:
rachel: Yup I keep bumping into you around school(: Your pictures are very nice so I must take(: No, you are really so much better than me at dance! Yep I upgraded you finally, hee! Fridays are loveeee! And gosh I really din't know I made such a spectacle of myself on friday. It was kind of an inside joke lol ;)
rachel/wx/mayping: Falalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!!!!! :D
LyOn: Din't you mention about your major reputation change in your own post? I agree with it with all your many brothers! :D The dance is still untidy :( Thank you loads ganma! Jiayou in everything you do too! Love and miss ya alot(:
WAYNE: Thanks! Why would you be dead? You're supposed to be much much much stronger than me since you're a guy while I'm just a girl -.-" Lol!
sarah: Which picture are you referring to? Hahaha all the photos are nice! ;D
BG: Really? I didn't really look at it closely. I just liked the motto there! :D
joceline: Oh ok, sure! I tagged and you have replied to my tag already lol (:
Y.: YELINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOH(:
dorahma: Thank you loads ahma! Miss and love ya alot! Jiayou in everything too! See you around in school more often! Haven't chatted for some time eh?
Auntie: Haa don't worry she is not referring to anyone in huiguan, my family or friends. I'm trying my best, but it's really not easy, and I always cannot help laughing :/ Jiayou to you too, WHOOSH! *shows off my manly muscles!* ;)
joylynn: I am telling you the real truth that I really don't like him ok full-stop.

Yay done! Gosh I should learn not to accumulate so many tags in future(: Ok, I need to get on with my work already. I came here to chill from them only. There's so much needed to be done but I'm prepared to stay up late tonight! :)

P.S. It's 11:05pm now, and my MSN reads 23/36 of 4F people online! :O