<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, January 27, 2008
♥ 7:19 PM

Never say you give up, or you would never stand to get it back

Fire on water, hearts unite as one(:

As much as I always look forward to the weekends, they are always gone in a flash! :( Maybe that's because I spend most of my time at huiguan, and I'm so tired and aching by the time I reach home, so all I can think of is sleep! But the words "homework" and "study!" are always banging down on my head, and though it hits me, but yet not much effect :( Sigh, I want longer weekends! :(

I still can't master so many dance skills! :( And today, she hit me on the last thing that I needed to know. It has always been something that I myself wished I could avoid but yet can't :( I can't help thinking about it no matter how hard I try, help me!! :( Let's hope tomorrow will be a better day! Anyway, we learnt 朝鲜(Korean) dance for Grade 10 today. It's quite fun, but I still can't get the breathing oh dear :( And yesterday, ningli weijia joylynn and I went Bugis to buy Siswo's present before huiguan. Hope that he will like it! (:

I better get on with all my work, and try to throw that awful thought away now(: