<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, January 24, 2008
♥ 6:10 PM

All I really want is to hold you tight and never let you go

Tomorrow is Friday! :) I love Fridays, not only 'cause there is dance with Liang laoshi, but also 'cause it's the last school day of the week(: School is so busy and tiring, that the class is always having a tough time keeping our eyes open, thankfully for a number of silly convos in class at different times of the day(:

Mayping: Hannah, you have knocked my file down for the third time today.
Hannah: My leg's too long! ;D
Iimelda: (Everyone laughs) That's the biggest joke of the day!!!
Mayping: To Hannah; No, I think I have just put it too near to you.
----------------------------

Hannah: 伟杰,你很幸福,因为你吃过我煮的饭!
Wei Jie, Eustance & Natalie throw their heads on the table in despair! ;)

But apart from these, you only see heads knocking off. Oh gosh, there's LA, HCL and Physics common test next week, then Bio and Maths plus HCL Presentation the week after!! :( Iimelda, Weixun and I are teaming up for the HCL presentation and we got the simplest task, thanks to Iimelda! At least my Chem Presentation is over already(: Sigh, school is busy busy busy!

I am still very determined on going on a diet to burn off those horrible fats! (:

During dance on Monday, some of us got to dance with the chou2! It was not easy at all and our hands were aching when we ended :( We gave a talk to the juniors and we are really glad that it motivated them to work very hard in dance! I'm really really glad that we've got such lovely hardworking juniors! Don't forget the treat you all will get from us if you all show improvement!

My back is still aching terribly and there's dance tmr already. Ouch! :'( Then there is torture at huiguan on Sat and Sun, and back to Monday again. 4 consecutive days of dance is torturous, but I have gotta endure through(: