<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, January 20, 2008
♥ 9:49 PM

I cannot seem to please the world, so I live in mere illusions

Yo! :) I'm having mixed feelings now. I'm feeling so high, but at the same time I'm scared about school and wudao tmr, and I'm getting sleepy. But need to finish up my homework first(: I danced 5+ hours in total today, and my legs are cramping up on me. Ouch! :( I have to go huiguan on both Sat and Sun now. Sunday class people are so good, I feel so inferior :( Thank goodness I have a wonderful friend who is so nice, funny and patient. I wonder how I would have survived everything without her..! Her name is Gladys, and I love her(:

Last night, I pondered about how I'm gonna spend my weekends well, having to juggle studies, ballet and huiguan. I'll motivate myself to clear most of my work on Sat night from now on. Then I'll revise my work on Sun. If I get bored doing my work, I'll stretch hard! I'm sure I can do it if I make the effort to! :)

Though every positive thinking come with a little negative thoughts... :(

On Friday, we continued more of the CNY dance. I had to bring 14 手绢s to school, but now each dancer keeps one(: The trouble would be collecting them back again. Some of the seniors came back to watch. Sat was mainly warm-ups, and I learnt with the guys. Today we did Grade 10, baishou and tougher warm-ups. Zihui said I dance like a man, 'cause I followed the guys' steps, and happened to prepare exactly like them. That was super amusing ;D But it's not easy and the others are really so good while I'm so... :( Liang laoshi says I need to work harder. Mondays are days of humiliations and verbal attacks for me. Guess I must really work very very hard in dance! If only I had more time everyday. Sometimes, I feel dance is not my cup of tea, but since I have ordered it, I must work hard to finish it up. (No offence ok!)

Anyhow, today's ballet was painful but fruitful! Miss Lim said I improved, and my ankle is actually rather strong. It shall be encouragement for the day! ^_^

I am kinda looking forward to the day when I don't have to envy so much(: