<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, January 11, 2008
♥ 10:15 PM

Half the world is rejoicing, the other half is hoping for a miracle

Say hello to formal lessons! :) I'm actually starting to enjoy lessons, only that my eyes cannot stay open for too long... zzZ! We re-elected class comm and changed our seating arrangement. I'm glad I don't have a post. CS Treasurer is enough to kill me for next half year(: I am now sitting beside Iimelda, around me there's Weixun, Eustance, Weijie and Sean. The air-con is at full-blast on us during lessons. It's freezing cold. I miss my old seat, a little. Anyway, we have met almost all our teachers, but some moved up with us. Liu laoshi is our form teacher again(: The workload is gonna shoot up soon. Must be prepared!

CCA Exhibition for the new batch of PRCs and Year1s on monday. We did a pretty good job overall? Quite a number are interested about wudao(: But they are scared if there's an audition haha! I thought the juniors were really sweet to stay to support us, and support their CCA! Thank you tongwei, huangching, zuoyue, jiayan, renee, rachel, cheryl etc... Really appreciate all your help(: Also, I think the whole comm really bonded during this time! Hope this bond will last through qingchun so that it would be successful! :D Wanshan was okay, except that the fans kept blowing my dress up when I start to turn, oh noo! Some people commented that the dance was nice, I'm kinda surprised.

Today, we had wudao under liang laoshi! She continued with the dance we were learning halfway from last year but changed the music and the beginning. Weijia and I were late because of the HCL re-paper. Yucks! I'm so glad it is over already(: There's only 13 people in the dance now, but I hope there would be more soon 'cause 13 isn't a very pleasant number haa! I also really hope those juniors who were not chosen to be in for CNY will not be disappointed :(