<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
♥ 7:11 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 EVERYONE!

It's a brand new year again, and it's another year older. Countdown this year at Johor Bahru with my family(: It was fabulous, and we had BBQ at night as well. New year wishes running in, screamings of "happy new year!" in the house and pouncing on one another haha :D Hope the year ahead would be a good one. It's gonna be a stressful year with the exams, but I hope it'll still be fun!

I thought what dorahma did was pretty interesting. 2007 was the first year I:
- Had a Lecture Theatre for a classroom :(
- Had 3 form teachers in a row
- Took part in a Chinese Dance SYF Competition(:
- Lost 4kg in 4 months (SYF period duh!) :D
- Got a husband, Liang laoshi, hahaha! ^_^
- Celebrated my birthday with 2 cakes (huiguan & home)
- Got full marks for a jianbao
- Actually missed being in Track&Field (pri school CCA) -.-"
- Had a STEP (Thailand) buddy, Nat!
- Lost interest and focus in studies and homework (CANNOT!) :(
And many more, but I can't remember already, so the list ends here for now...

My personal opinions? I felt that 2007 was a year full of STRESS, taking up leadership, and learning to make decisions. But apart from all the school's demands, I had alot of fun with my family and friends. So, it wasn't really a bad year, but my academics shouldn't be suffering. I must work harder this year!!!

As for the new year, I wish for better grades, improve in dance, prioritise well, manage time well, achieve what I want with my own efforts, and for everyone around me, and in this world, to be happy, healthy and have no regrets! ^_^

Back to school, I'm so not looking forward ugh. Two months seemed so long, yet so short. I wish for longer holidays w/o homework! But life still goes on...(: