<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, December 20, 2007
♥ 5:35 PM

Everyone deserves a chance to follow their heart and dreams

Genting Trip with family is over!!!
CS WenYiYing'07 is over!!!


Yo! Long time since I updated my blog, hee! Genting was super cold, misty and rainy (the first few days) this time, so we couldn't enter the outdoor theme park on any of the 8 days there. I'm sure you must be thinking I'm crazy to go Genting for so many days, but it's always the only time when so many relatives can come together to have fun, so actually, even 8 days isn't enough for us :/ Genting has somewhat become my third home (since school is second -.-") 'cause we all know the various places so well already(: I watched The Golden Compass and Warlords there! :) Did quite some shopping for gifts as well, haa!

We got caught in the jam at the Causeway coming back and this crazy car tried to challenge Uncle John's car and scratched against his car. Poor thing :( The driver was so unreasonable! :@ Anyway, we reached back at almost 11pm, and wenyiying was just the next day.. Was so tired, plus my sister spread her flu to me, ugh! Here's some photos, others are still with Auntie May and Jiejie:
The moment we reached the peak of the mountain on the 1st day
Me, my sister & cousin (:
Outside SnowWorld whee~
Tumbling Towers! :) Forfeit for the losers was powder strokes on the face :(

Uncle John won 13 free tickets for a 1 day tour to KL on 14th Dec. We visited the Batu Caves, Royal Selangor, Beryl's Chocolate Kingdom, Agong Palace, National Monument and Independent Square. It was quite interesting, but climbing 272 steps at the Batu Caves was no mean feat! Most of them got aching legs the next morning or that night. No effects on my brother and I
Batu Caves
The largest cup in the Guinness Book of Records!
Isn't this place very familiar? *winks*
At Beryl's Chocolate Kingdom :D
My sister & I together with Kaima ^^
My sister & I with my little niece (:
We were just trying to imitate the statue at the back hahaha xD
Group photo at Royal Selangor (:
Our second last day, yet still equally misty outside :(
Occasional nights when the view outside the room overlooked Kuala Lumpur(:
Last dinner together at Restoran Bamboo, Johor Bahru (:

Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention that the christmas decorations at Genting this year were exceptionally much more, and they were pretty, awww
At the entrance of Highlands Hotel (which we stayed in)
Outside the entrance of Genting Hotel (:

Wenyiying was ok overall, but the last day was almost a flop :( I still think the first day was the best, and I like the mass game the most! Our biscuits production was cool :D Twisties and Chilli sauce, Twisties and Mayonnaise, Peanut butter and Coffee powder (my fave!) and Almond and Mamee -.-" The sandwich and auction thing was fun too! Haa, I'm so glad the whole thing's over, it's like a whole lot off my mind, and I can enjoy my sleeps now. Didn't really sleep alot in Genting as well, so I'm almost always giving up by 10pm. But this shall be a good opportunity to begin good sleeping habits again ^_^