<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, December 30, 2007
♥ 4:57 PM

It's because we're so alike that we're being forced to repel

School's reopening in 2 days :( Luckily first week is Orientation so there's no lessons. I gotta chiong finish all my holiday homework by that week. I kinda slacked throughout this holidays, and my study plans failed miserably :( Must buck up when lessons start! I had fun this holidays, so much fun that I din't stay home much since the week before 9th Grade exam. Genting, BBQ & chalets, dance practices, ballet, dance camp, helping out performances, CS, going out with family etc.. Oops, I have still yet to go out with many friends :(
The Royal Selangor stickered girl haha :D
I had to feed a crying girl (my niece) her dinner ;D
Weijia and I at Esplanade to support the SHHK performance in Sept(:
Last but not least, miss dance camp really really much :(

Here's a quick recap: Wudao on 21st & 22nd Dec, learnt a new dance. It was for Orientation, but now it'll be for CNY and we're doing wanshan instead. Cup noodles spree! Stayed at kaima's from 23rd-25th, learnt to bake Quiche, logcake and jelly. Fun(: Jiyi mummy brought us to Chao An huaykuan to watch the opera practice on 25th night. They were all shocked when I came, so funny! ;) Enjoyed chatting with liang laoshi and some of them. Facil dry-run on 26th. I'm running with Grace (my brother!) and ningli, weijia, shuting, liqin and us are taking 2I'08. Hope we'll have fun together(: 27th went swimming and dinner at S'pore Yacht Club. 28th had family day at Temasek Club with daddy's army camp. Played water games, won all and now I'm tanned again :P
Cup noodles for lunch after dance on 21st Dec(:
Our final logcake products. Aren't they pretty?
Mini-Christmas celebration on the Eve at kaima's house! :)

The past 2 nights, 28th and 29th Dec, I went down to Victoria Theatre to support the opera performance, first with my family then with my dance friends(: I bet you are shocked that I will watch opera, but I really enjoyed the show. Maybe one reason is that I know most of the performers. Except that there were some errors here and there, like the shuixiu getting stepped, costumes and pins dropping off etc. The backdrops were pretty, and the costumes too. Heard the head dress is super tight! We took photo with lin laoshi, liang laoshi and zhong laoshi(: But those individual shots on friday night are blur thanks to my sister. Photos soon. Thanks for the hug last night, and do take care

Ok I needa continue my work already.. I might be going JB tmr afternoon until 1st Jan morning. See ya all back in school, happy 2008 to all in advance!