<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, December 08, 2007
♥ 8:48 AM

We use our head to think, but we use our heart to decide

Good morning world! :) Haa, just decided to add a quick entry before I say goodbye. I'm going Genting/ KL for one whole week, and will only be back on 16th Dec. Whoohoo~ away for so long, but then next day is wenyiying already, and I need to mind the fats hee! My sis and cousin are in JB now, and my brother's in Hong Kong with his Scouts team. That leaves me alone at home, sigh ): I didn't go JB 'cause today need to help out at SCGS. The others will most likely be in huiguan for normal prac followed by lin laoshi's fan dance(:

Ahourn class chalet from mon-wed. It was quite a last minute one, thus there were so many blunders, but it's okay, just learn from mistakes. At least we're still a class and we've not become strangers at all, and that's good enough for me I guess. Miss the class very much..(: Shall not blog about the full events 'cause I'm running short of time. Just want to say, take care and rest well. And P.S., stop saying it's my fault that he took the train so many rounds haha! -.-"

6G'04 class chalet from thurs-fri, but I decided not to stay over since I haven't had a nice sleep from dance camp. The class is still as sick as ever, talking about all the gross stuff eeew! I swear I couldn't understand half of the jokes that they were saying, but Jiayin is still the purest of all haa(: But the saddest thing is, the guys are so tall now that I've to look up to talk to them, oh man :/

Hmm, I shall stop here. Gotta continue preparing already, goodbye folks~