<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, November 24, 2007
♥ 4:11 PM

I drank too much last night, my head just feels in pain

Hellooo haa, welcome to my dead blog! :) Oooh cool all the dance exams are overrr! Grade 9 as well as the Teacher's Grade 2. I don't think I did well for both, but well they were good experiences, and that's all that matters I guess. Ohyes, I really wanna thank all the people who tagged and smsed good luck wishes for the exams: deborah, sarah, clarissa, wayne, cass, gladys, joylynn, renee, ningli, ruiling, tongwei and liang laoshi! :) Thanks alot!! And also can't forget my group members who always helped me, especially crazy Jiahui!

门老师 taught us Grade 2 dances and was also our examiner for both exams! Scary! :O She was quite humorous, especially during lunch when she gave all sorts of comments and weird sounds while watching joylynn play Crazy Taxi on zhong laoshi's laptop. But she becomes very scary during the actual exam... After our Grade 2 exam on Wednesday, joylynn, ningli, pepsi, gladys and I had a mini lunch celebration at KFC. Joylynn Ng is a big time amusement omg! ;) Boohoo, for the Grade 9 exam, my group might not have a grade because she didn't bring in the grading paper and we din't even report our names to her :/ Plus she could still tell us all our mistakes after the exam ended. Weirddd.. Wang laoshi's concert at Eunos CC on Monday. The performance was very nice despite a number of technical errors. But the dancers were very calm on stage and they were awesome! :) Yesterday was very fun too! Met gladys and went with her to her school, then had lunch and walked around Popular. She's freaking amusing can! Then went to huiguan to entertain pepsi until her class at 7pm. Liang laoshi drove the both of us plus ruiling to Lasalle to watch the informal showing. It was very nice, especially the finale dance! :) After that chionged back to huiguan because pepsi and ruiling were late for Grade 4.

Oh I suddenly remembered this..! While helping to stack the chairs at Lasalle, one of Liang laoshi's teacher, Tammy, suddenly walked up to me...
Tammy: Work hard and listen to Jenny (Liang laoshi) ok?
Me: Huh? *smiles* Oh okay...
Ruiling: What did she tell you?
Me: Don't know leh.. She asked me to 'work hard and listen to Jenny ok?'
Ruiling: Ooooh I think she sees the hope in you (:
Me: Haha no lor, I think it's because I look the most disobedient!
Ruiling: You still dare to say!!

No huiguan today! :( But at least there's dance camp next week, plus physics remedial and extra ballet from mon to wed. I think I'm staying over during the camp. Then the concert on 1st Dec. Good! Next week not bored already(: