<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, November 08, 2007
♥ 4:28 PM

There is something that is worth more for me to fight for

I'm almost alone at home :( My brother and sister are up in Genting now with Kaima and Uncle John, probably having all the fun they can have there, and my father's in Australia for his work too. I din't go because I can't miss huiguan on Sat and exam is coming soon! :O Thank goodness my cousin came to stay over, if not I'd be rotting decomposing at home. I hate to admit, but I do miss them when they're not at home :( All of them are only coming back on Sunday. Hope they return soon, but then again it's quite fun being alone at home! (:

Had physics remedial from monday to wednesday. It was quite okay, except that I think it's too early in the morning and my mind keeps wandering away :/ Dance practice today was cancelled at the last minute, but it's okay, at least there's still class on Saturday. I'm too lazy to go for Sunday class but Liang laoshi says it's an order! Boohoo :( There's wudao outing tmr whee~ Had to settle so, so many matters while planning for it, and finally almost all of them are cleared. So I'm crossing my fingers to hope it'll be a great outing!

I chanced upon something that was supposedly meant for me to see. Read it, and was shocked at first, but because I do agree with what it says, so just triggered some thoughts. I shall strive to be a better person from now on heh(:I shall reply my tags probably in the next post ok bobo? Too lazy to for now.. [: