<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, October 28, 2007
♥ 8:07 PM

There's a heart that must be free to fly, so stay happy alwaysY

Friday was a declared school holiday for DHS, :) Cass and I met at about 5pm to go for 3F BBQ, but we took 58 to the wrong direction and ended up in Bishan -.-" Took 88 to Pasir Ris again. Sorry bobo for waiting for 45mins for us... The 3 of us made our way to Downtown East to meet the rest. Many thanks to those who helped barbeque food :) I was forced to help finish up food 'cause we had too much, and I was so full! Watched a little of The Bangler, and went to the arcade too. Miss Chua, Miss Ngau and Mr Teo came, and they each bought 2 tubs of ice-cream (4 Swensens and 2 Ben&Jerry's) for us, plus the yummy cheesecake that keni's maid baked. Wow, they were awfully SINFUL can!

Cass, Elaine, Elizabeth, Christine, Shuting, Yeling, Weixun, Wayne, Joe and I stayed over. We watched Mean Girls and Final Destination 3 (ooooohh gory show). Cass, Elizabeth, Wayne and I walked Elaine to the busstop at 5.30am 'cause she had St John. Went back and slept abit more, washed up, packed and cleared the stuff, checked out, and then went to BK for breakfast. Didn't eat much the whole day 'cause I was so full! Then we left and I took 88 to Toa Payoh. Went to Popular to read until it was time for huiguan. I was quite engrossed in the book worx, hahahaha! =)

Did warm-ups and then 9th Grade stuff, but half of my group was not present so our group didn't do much. I was soooo tired 'cause I slept for only 4 hours at the chalet, haa(: We learnt another shengyun exercise, and one segment of the dance. Lin laoshi taught so quickly that we couldn't really catch up at first. The music is super nice argh! ^^ Joylynn and I both got smacked directly in the face by the 手绢 while learning to spin it, and it was damn embarassing and amusing, especially because we witnessed each other getting smacked lol (x

Quoted from kaiyuan's blog:
zina says i'm gay and high.ohyes,and orange!
she wears orange too!and she ends all her sentences with 'haha'.
maddie!
chicken little says that all who know zina SUCKS.
yeah,she's talking about herself!

Gaying about after huiguan is a weekly enjoyment!
Especially with gay people like kaiyuan! :)
And yup, I just realised I always end with haha! -.-"
Only Julia and I came for ballet last week, and only wenqi and I came today. Hmm, Year3s have one more week of school to go.. There's still wudao too, and wang laoshi wanna see our jibengong! I'm so dead oh nooooo :/ I'm super sleepy already due to lack of sleep, but I needa finish up proposal first ugh