<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, October 26, 2007
♥ 10:16 AM


Blog keeping Rules:
1) Each blogger must post these rules first.
2) Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3) Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don't forget to leave a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

8 random facts about myself
1. I am a very noisy person and I love to laugh with my crazy friends!
2. I love my family/relatives & friends, and almost all those around me hah(:
3. I am made up of abit too much fats.
4. I always find myself creating trouble for myself
5. This was my remarks in my report book in Primary 1: "Zina has a sense of humour and she enjoys the stories we read. However she needs to concentrate more and talk less in class. She is capable of better results."
6. Believe it or not, I got first in class and best in chinese in Primary 2 >.<
7. I do not like to eat eggs, though I kinda forgot what made me dislike it.
8. Hmm, I have something private that only very, very few of my friends know..

Almost all I know have done this quiz, so I shall not tag anyone heeee(:

List out your Top 5 Birthday Presents Which You Wish For:
1. A nice cake with my family, relatives and friends around to celebrate heee!
2. Something that can motivate me to study hard and be able to score well ^^
3. A full collection of HZGG I, II and III VCDs
4. A nice nice nice shoebag that I can dump my stuff in =)
5. Actually, I'm very easy with presents.. I'll love anything that I'm given

1. The person who tagged u was: WEIJIA
2. Your relationship with him/her is?
CS Comm, Wudao & Huiguan very good dance friend(: LOL!
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
Crazy, Spastic, Long-winded (writing), Loves orange, Noisy!
4. Most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
Help me with alot of stuff when I need help lor... Heh thanks ah! :D
5. Most memorable words she has said to you?
HAHAHAHA! Well, she kinda talks crap most of the time heh(:
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
Break up
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
Change her gender of course!
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
Try to patch up?
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Because... I also don't know why :/
10. The thing you desire to do most for him/her would be?
Help her when she needs help too.
11. Overall impression of him/her?
Crazy and spastic!!
12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
Noisy
13. A character trait you love about yourself?
Happy?
14. A character trait you hate about yourself?
Undecisive
15. Person you want to be?
I guess I want to be myself.. heh((:
16. Say something to the people who care for you!
HAHA HELLOO TO YOU! =)

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people to know what they feel about you. in no particular order... (Most ppl already did this quiz so very hard to choose lehhz)
1. Tongwei
2. Deborah
3. May Ping
4. Yilin
5. Lyon
6. Dorahma
7. Yun Tong
8. Jia Min
9. Sze Ying
10. Shu Mei

Who is #6 having a relationship with?
Ermm with all her friends, especially Joanna and Yun Tong?
Is #9 a male or female?
Female lah (my daughter leh!)
If #7 and #10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Obviously bad! Both have their own attractions already i think..
How about #8 and #5?
Even worse..!! Because #5 already has her male L, wait he jealous >.< What is #2 studying about?
How to become even more BHB than mayping!
When was the last you talked to #3?
Yesterday in class. She disturbs people when she got nothing better to do.
What kind of music does #8 like?
Jap songs probably?
Does #1 have any siblings?
One sister.
Will you woo #3?
NEVER OMG!! Nobody would want to marry a pig hehe! Don't kill me hor!
How about #7?
She's my (wudao) mother leh.. how to marry her?
Is #4 single?
I think so, though she has plenty of suitors chasing her everyday hah! =p
What's #5's surname?
Koh
How about #10's?
Lau
#4's hobby?
Volleyball, BHBing, and screaming upon the mention of CO?
Do #5 and #9 get along?
I don't even think they know each other hahaha
Where does #2 study at?
Dunman High
Say something casual about #1?
She's my fairy goddaughter and she's extremely skinny but cute!
Have you tried developing feelings about #8?
Obviously not! In fact, I tell her "Go and die lah" most of the time, right JM?
Where does #9 live?
Bedok. I forgot the name of the condo already though..
Are #5 and #1 best friends?
#5 is Sec4, and #1 is Sec2. But we're all good friends at wudao, right?
Does #7 like #2?
Do they even know each otherrrrrr?
How did you get to know #2?
Ahourn. From sec1, and she's still my classmate this year heh(:
Does #1 have any pets?
I don't think so..?
Is #7 the sexiest person in the world?
Kind of? But of course to her suitors. I want chocolates!