<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
♥ 4:54 PM

If only you could hear what I see, and feel what I speak

Hee I'm here to update my blog again, before I continue with my stuff, so that you can't complain that I didn't update my blog -.-" And JM wants me to change my blogskin, but I'm still not sick of this skin yet, so it can and shall wait heh((: Hmmm, lessons have been pretty monotonous, and the class is almost always either dozing off or reading books (class obsession), so the poor teachers are like always talking to the wall, but hey I got listen kay, though I always find myself trying very hard to control not to meet 周公 hah!

Wudao yesterday was torturing, because we sec3s and tongwei had horribly aching legs, and so we had to bear with the pain to dance! Plus, more turnings again, when I already got enough from friday, huiguan, and pirouettes at ballet lol. Spin spin spin, turn turn turn, luckily never really get dizzy, unlike others! Oh, we had to hold our smelly shoes in our hands while turning too, and that's crazyyy, 'cause they are really smelly *pinches nose*! Hope after all these crazy trainings, my turns can improve at least a teeny bit! :) We all forgot the dance as expected, and changed lots of position too.. This sec1 girl called Glenda came to teach us some steps, and she's super cute and good lurh :(
Wudao comm photo! This looks quite cute hahaha! :D

24th October: Comm meeting, take wuda photo
25th October: Collect my stuff from Orchard (very lazy to go)
26th & 27th October: 3F class barbeque/ 2D1N chalet
30th October: Buy my father's present with my sister
1st November: Bring my sis to make new library card
18th/19th November: Grade 9 Exam (民族舞)!!!
&& Not forgetting school, wudao, huiguan, comm meetings, ballet, and much more.. There's still homework, collecting and tallying money, finish up masks, tidying up all my stuff at home, and still needa practice dance lah omg! Shit! Busy days ahead, got so much things to do, although some is quite personal actually.. Really need some time to get everything organised neatly again

P.S. Volleyball for PE today, and red spots are starting to appear on my left hand. Been a long time since I last touched the ball, but surprisingly still can play quite ok, returned quite alot, but I really don't know how to do 3-touch >.<