<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, October 21, 2007
♥ 3:55 PM

The only way to get forward is with a broken heart

My rate of posting ever since after exams has been pretty pathetic, no wonder everyone seems to be bugging me to update :( Hmm, I have alot of stuff to do even though the horrid exams are already overrrr.. Plus both my sister and I have finished our exams (hers is PSLE) so she keeps hogging the computer. So we've got back our exam results huh? I did really badly , and I find it very shocking too. Personally, I'm very disappointed, but I'm not guilty because I thought I studied hard, except for chem 'cause I didn't really study QA. I think my father will be very angryyy when he learns of my results very soon..
On Tuesday, Fiona and I went to Bugis Swensens for ice-cream! We shared fries too, and were superrr full, so it was kind of my dinner but Fiona still had class steamboat lol! :D I saw yuntong working and bought one muffin. The muffins looked very nice! I was pointing to one muffin and saying another, much to the amuse of both fiona and yuntong -.-" Lessons are resuming as per normal. We're studying the Periodic Table for chem, Excretion for bio, and United Nations for History. Maths and Physics will start tomorrow. Languages will be rather slack though, thankfully((: Omg I don't wanna watch our film! Wudao has also resumed, and practically all of us have forgotten our steps and formation oops! But I pretty much enjoyed dancing in school again heh

Alot of people came for huiguan yesterday, and we had to do alot alot of turns, like wudao on friday. My turnings are horribly horrible haha! :D We did more formation for the exam, and did baishou once. I think the teachers were disappointed when we said we might not perform in August next year 'cause our exams would be at that time, and we're very worried for our results. I hope my father will allow me to perform, and if he does, I'll have to work doubly, triply, multiply hard for my studies next year, and it's gonna be super tough
I miss my little girl alot! :(

Kaima came yesterday to bring food which Uncle John got from his school for our lunch, before going to JB. They were super delicious! :D And she just came again, from JB. I'm kinda waiting for the holidays 'cause I wanna go JB badly! It's always so much fun over there! :) But I doubt I can go until after the 9th Grade Exam, 'cause Liang laoshi doesn't want us to miss any lessons. And speaking about the 9th Grade Exam, I'm very scared and unprepared for it!