<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
♥ 7:10 PM


这世界上,哪有什么比欢笑更重要的呢?

Today is a rainy day, I hope it rains until late into the night so it will be a cool night whee~ Oops sorry for not updating frequently as I've promised to.. There was some dumb problem with my Internet connection, again :/ Hmm, the past few days of no school have been loads of fun, since I can meet up and have fun with many, many of the people whom I've missed alot during the exam period :(E&I board game on Thursday. Jiahui, dilys, deborah, amy, yilin and I played together. There was free Pringles and we could get one packet of m&ms each time we got downsized or if we have 3 babies -.-" Being very greedy people, our group were very excited whenever we got downsized, until the m&ms went out ;) Comm meeting on Friday and the number of people present was pathetic, but it still went on fine. Towards the end Felicia and I were bored so we started throwing red beans around, and throwing them at the other people!

On Saturday, had family lunch at The Grassroots Club to celebrate the coming first month of kelvin gorgor and cindy jiejie's newborn daughter, Karyn. Infants are soooo cute, but they can't play yet, so of course my dear little girl is alot more fun! :) After lunch, most of them either left or went to duagu's house. I was so touched when my relatives all fought to drive me to huiguan, but finally was knogu and auntie may lol! I love my relatives to bits and pieces! We did the 10 民族 dances, sheng1 yun4 (I cannot make it lah), and the chair dance. Throughout the whole lesson, zhong laoshi and lin laoshi kept calling my chinese name (over 10 times) and I kept getting saboed by zhong laoshi raaarhh! Released only at 9.50pm, so I couldn't go to duagu's house at all :(
9Girls Sleepover from Sunday to Monday. It was the piggiest sleepover ever, 'cause we were basically watching TV, eating and sleeping -.-" But that's what makes it very fun! Rekindled all our love in 还珠格格&情深深雨蒙蒙. All of us were for Yongqi except for Shumei who was for her Erkang ;) Shumei and I weren't interested in QSSYMM so we just slept through the show haha! Now I feel like watching HZGG all over again heh! Photo credits to char & sm! School begins again tomorrow.. I don't wanna get back exam results wahhh :'(