<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
♥ 7:30 PM

"Come, Say Goodbye to End-of-Years!" :D

Heyy! :) I am finally back here after being away for a long long while~ Of course, to studyyyy for exams :( But today is the last day of exams, which means my hiatus expires today too, so it's time for a fresh post! Hmm, ahlim wants me to blog everyday from after the exams, but of course I'll never be able to stick to it, so too bad! Don't kill me ahlim, go read your books! I have so much to talk about actually, but since I'll have all the time in the world to blog from now, I shall space all the many stuff that happened out!

Talk about exams! Seriously, all the mugging and exams almost wiped out all my brain cells! The papers were relatively okay, at least most of them! LA, History, Physics and Chemistry was okay, but Maths paper 1 & 2, Biology & Chinese was tough tough tough! I left quite alot of questions empty in total, and lost alot of marks due to careless already. I'm so sad :( But I should be consoled that I can finally understand almost all the things I couldn't at the start of the year, and I could solve many problems that I never could, so This explains why the Year 3s keep getting scolded during flag-raising... (Clue: This picture was taken when the marching song was about to end, and just fyi, the year3s stand at the extreme left of the parade square, hurhur -.-")Today, after the papers, I went out with ahlim and dodo for our company lunch! We ended up eating kway chap at Ghim Moh Market before going to Kinokuniya at Taka! Looked at the books for awhile and then I went to Toa Payoh to meet Pepsi((: We wanted to catch a movie but 'cause there weren't any shows that ended by 4.30pm, so we bought milkshake and went huay kuan to slack! :) Lazed around, camwhored, listened to music, draw mask, chase each other around for almost two hours~ This is only two of the many many stupid photos! So fun lol, hope next time we'll be able to catch a movie for real heh

Shall end here for now~ It's supposed to be the marking days so there's no school for us till next Wednesday, but we need to go back just for the E&I Board Game tmr, oh wells, at least comm meeting has been cancelled

Should I hit the library to borrow books to entertain my marking days?