<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
♥ 12:59 PM

Sometimes that's the only way to remember what is in your bones

Yo! :) Decided to pop in here to blog because I am currently having some mental block and I can't seem to continue with all my chinese essays and other workkk! :( There's sooo much homework waiting for me to complete lah, and filing and revision etc. Haha I think I totally lost the feel of mugging already, because I can't seem to concentrate with my revision at all boohoo :(

Ohmygosh I'm sooooo freaking DEADDD! :'(

During huiguan last Sat, we did formation for the 2nd exam dance and 摆手女儿家. I'm doing the swing thing with Patricia now heh((: Pepsi and I now call ourselves the GIP people- Growing in Process! Why?! Because we can still grow taller! :D She is very fun to talk to haha! We also celebrated Teachers' Day for liang laoshi, lin laoshi and zhong laoshi with a cake. The cake was delicious! We practised 蝶舞 and the chair dance, and watched 小河淌水, 乡情 and the guys' dance for the upcoming performance. There was also a spotcheck conducted because one girl lost her handphone. It was super funny because everyone had food wrappers left in their bags and liang laoshi was disgusted rofl! :P Had dinner with weijia, joylynn and tongwei at Macs. Cecilia and the others happened to be there afterwards too! So co-incidental lol! :D

Miss Lee came to stand in for Miss Lim for ballet on Sunday and she's a very good teacher, although she's only about 17. She has very strong Taiwanese accent so when she spoke English, it was quite humourous! :P Had dazu preps yesterday. It was quite productive, and can really see everyone's effort. Hope nothing goes wrong on the actual day! :) Went home with weijia, joylynn and siswo, and had dinner with weijia at PL Macs and a nice chat as usual! Raaaarh and I'm supposed to be mugging, but I keep getting distracted zzz.. :( Found some of these photos taken during qingchun (May) when I was browsing heh((: But I only posted two of them because I'm too lazy to upload photos today((:
Really miss all those fun & memorable times with the seniors sooooo much... :'(

Replies to tags (from long ago too):
tong²: haha laoma, take good care of yourself and jiayou for your exams! don't be too depressed over some of the previous few papers. and I still need to lend you some notes I almost forgot. love ya and miss ya loadsss too!
Auntie: oops haha! :P yepp the teachers are out to kill us everyday ):
mayping: I'm not a banana! and you're right man, for once.. there's so much homework to do lah, plus exams are coming up really sooooooon T.T
renee:
helloo haha glad you know that you're bad! heh kidding(:
joceline: I'm too busy to blog so often, unlike you lol! but I blogged le!
clar: zomg how did you find my classroom?! don't come and pester me in my class arghh! i wanna slack one, and I just replied to my tags okay! x)
pearl: noooo they are super spastic lol! exams around the corner already, of course everybody's busy mugging haha! good luck for your exams! xD
rachel: yo rachel the bimbo haha! omg noooo! :( and what you mean by uber hyper lol.. :P yup school reopen only the teachers already wanna bomb us! :(
huangching: yeah man! my nv'er's sooo cooperative. thanks for tagging! :D
deb: haha soooo old already lah. and you'll be 16 in about 4 months! ;)
LyOn: yayy really? glad you enjoyed the cake and sorry for not ordering the usual 3kg cake :/ haha yup i think so, but take your time lah heh(: and i will do the tagged thing soon. jiayou for your exams yayy! love and miss ya!
sm: sorry.. went out with my sec2 friends hee! next time i will go back kay? :P
szeying: never see and go out with you all for so long already. can't wait for the next time we go out together, and by then got no more exams woohoo! :P
yijun: yayy thanks for tagging pighead! :D and yup we must go out again after exams! next time must disturb the intellectually disabled pig again heh((:
wenjie: helloo wenjie! heh nvm and i'm glad you did read it! haha really? must come and visit after your exams yah. meanwhile, all the bestttt! :D
Weijia: no problem! thanks for tagging too, and all that you have put in for teachers' day and coming dazu. do chill and relax after wed yah? cheersss!

Last but not least, thank you for all the birthday wishesss on my tagboard from fiona, iimelda, clar, joylynn, mayping, pearl, szeying, joceline, charlene, dilys, wayne, renee, kaiyuan, zgnilezs, jiayin, jieying and sarah! Thanks alotttt!