<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, September 08, 2007
♥ 10:01 PM


Finally, I feel the sense of URGH-ENCY! :'(

1st Oct, Monday: Language Arts Paper 1 & 2
2nd Oct, Tuesday: Mathematics Paper 1
3rd Oct, Wednesday: History / Geography
4th Oct, Thursday: Physics
5th Oct, Friday: Biology
8th Oct, Monday: Higher Chinese Paper 1 & 2
9th Oct, Tuesday: Chemistry
10th Oct, Wednesday: Mathematics Paper 2, SoVA
I practically wasted my whole Sept holidays and I feel sooo bad about that, Joylynn feels the same too! :( Exams are round the corner and I have barely begun much revision. So, in order to redeem myself, I have decided to go on HIATUS from today, and this shall be my last post till 10th Oct, the final paper! :D Because, I really want to do well, I totally screwed up my CA2, thank goodness it's only 20%! I planned my revision time already yayy! :)

Shall backtrack into the week. Wednesday was dazu, the whole thing ran on rather smoothly, which is quite surprising due to.. hmm don't wanna mention. I was the i/c of red group! :D Although they proudly claimed to me they lost every station (!?!), I still love my 苹果s and 西瓜! :D Evaluation by xinyun and ex-comm. Thanks for all the smses from yuntong, sieuping and dorahma! :)

Had maths and bio remedial on Thursday. It was quite fun, and miss chua brought alot of sweets for us as usual yippee, to keep us awake lol! Had lunch with cass, deborah, jiayi and nicole, but didn't eat much cos I wasn't hungry. Slacked my whole friday away and met weijia at parkway in the evening to get zhong laoshi's present. Her friend was funny, bragging about how good he is at soccer. Huiguan today was okay, warm-ups and baishou, and chit-chatting with pepsi! Today we taught them how to play the mm-ci-ci mm-ci game! It's so fun! ;) We celebrated zhong laoshi's birthday in advance for him. And, all of them claim that I look like Aaron and now they call me Aaron and him Zina -.-"
I'm not looking forward to school reopening on Monday! WHYYYY? :(
Here's Term 4 Week 2, for 3F *gasps*:
15th Sept, Saturday: 汉语水平考试! (DHP sec3 cohort)
19th Sept, Wednesday: Biology Essay Test
20th Sept, Thursday: E&I Test, CME Exam
Some day in Week 2: Maths Linear Law Test
And to think I thought only Week 1 was gonna be horrible! :(
I shall just add on some CrApPz to entertain you :/ School's so full of tests, and of homework bleah. We have alot alot of homework and tests to study for over this weekend, and my whole Saturday is gonna be gone again with HSK Exam and huiguan!! Sigh, thank goodness there's no CCA so I should cherish the time that I have today. And anyway, I'm so sorry to my loyal taggers hah but I don't think I'm going on semi-hiatus at all :( Bear with my rotting post heh((: Thank you for tagging loyally all this while too! Jiayou for exams! :D

There are currently alot of good movies going on, like hairspray, secret, evan almighty, 881, ratatouille, rush hour 3 etc.. And because exams are coming, plus I have no time and no money, I guess I'm just going to have to miss all of them screening in the theatres :( Hopefully, I can watch them in JB! Which reminds me I haven't been to JB in a very long time! After exams, hopefully (:

Replies to tags (from only the past 4 days!!):
tong²: haha thanks for coming back to support and for your sweet sms! the final 4 papers to go, so do them well! and i'll miss your posts for sure! :D
joceline: ok fine! but that's because you have so much more time than me! :/
tongwei: haha thanks, you must study hard too, fairy goddaughter! jiayou! :)
LyOn: thanks for your support! happy birthday ganma, you're getting OLD! :P
- d e l i a: hmm i think so, if i did remember hearing what i heard lol! :D
clar: haha it's okay, there will be one more in dec and march next year, still organised by us. hopefully they'll be organised much better then. i'm sorry but there will not be any more practices until after exams because we have to comply with the rules. practice at home yah? and don't miss miie lol! :)
mayping: i don't think so leh. but so sorry won't be able to support your concert, unless i suddenly can make it. jiayou! and for exams too pig! :D
dora: lively and colourful lol! yup miss all of you alotttt suddenly :'(
dilys: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DILYS ONG JIE XIN AKA DODO! :D
szeying: haha yup, aren't you honoured! love and miss ya so much already! :(
granddaughter: ok.. haha poor thing, but enjoy your dance practices! ;) and anyway, hiatus means going away for some time until sth important has been done. and for this case, the "sth" is none other than the horrifying exams! :/
jieying: JIEYING! haven't seen you for quite some time too! :( haha yup i can't wait for exams to be over so that i can relax and go out with yall soon! :)
Cheryl: HI CHERYL!! haa, (: lol, all the best to you for exams and dance! :)
charlene: nahs, is you cannot beat me, because i'm invincible at it hahaha! :D
sm: haha really meh? i always thought you are one of those very guai ones, plus you are in the student council of your school ya know? rofl jiayou! x)
yilin: i'm not an aunty lol! i also haven't do quite a number of my homework. i wasted my holidays lah! haha let's jiayou and pia hard together yayy! :D
jiahui: haha thanks mum! don't worry i won't tire myself out too much. i will still have energy for housework as long as you give me my salary hahaha! :D

There will be no CCA until after exams! Wow! From week 1 to week 5 without any practice. And the first practice, would be presumably on 12th October, friday! :( So, to all dancers, although there is no dance, but you must still stretch and practice the dances at home and remember your steps and positions! And study hard for exams too! See yall again at dance soon! :D

Hmm, ok i shall end here for now. I'm sooo sleepy! Hope this post will be able to last you until after my exams! Even if it won't, too bad heh((: Don't miss me! Till then, all the best! Loveeee and take care! See you soon hahahha! :D