<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, August 31, 2007
♥ 4:03 PM


School's off, for a whole week! Like finally yayy! :DDDD

I've been waiting sooooo much for this holidays! :D Though there's bio and maths remedial on Thursday, and there won't be any wudao practice because the teachers won't be free. Nvm, it's high time for revision and catching up.. with my sleep! :) But oh nooo, we have 4 tests when school reopens! Maths and LA Joy Luck Club Quiz, Bio Essay Test and Chem Mole Concept CT! :X

Masquerade! is the theme for this year's Teachers' Day Celebrations! :P Some of the teachers looked rather gay haha, no offence! :D Some of us had to take taxi to school because the second bus didn't come :X I was lugging two cakes, which in the end was eaten mainly by the seniors because the teachers were at the airport going to Macau :/ Thank goodness my friendssss made my day! After the celebrations, szeying, yijun, cass, JM and I went to Marina Square Jack's Place for lunch. We were superrrr full and camwhored quite abit. I miss Ahourn sooo much! :) Let's go out again together after eoys! MUST!
I'm really sorry that I didn't pre-order a 3kg cake in advance, so here is 2 =XI didn't post all the photos 'cause some of them are either blur or too spastic. It feels rather weird being home so early and not having wudao today ): The exam timetable is out already, from 1st Oct to 10th Oct! *freaks out!* Only one month for revision left omg! I'm currently deciding when I should begin to go on hiatus. I am very very scared about my EOYs this year! Save meeee! :(

P.S. Many many thanks to weijia and siswo for helping me out with all the Teachers' Day preps, and for all the concerned they showed! Thank you! :)
P.P.S. I had better do a very good job out of dazu as treasurer of CS or else I shall sack myself straight! I doubt the seniors were satisfied with yesterday :/