<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
♥ 6:04 PM

Every moment that you were next to me, I felt more than good Y

Holidays are coming again! Just one more day of lessons to go through.. :P Wahh enough of teachers and all their homework. But I guess today was pretty relaxing, because we got to watch a number of shows during the various lessons. And we finally finished mole concept yayy! :D Wudao on monday was pretty brain-killing, but I managed to remember all my steps surprisingly whee, but we were released only at like 6.45pm?! And this is the first dance that I'm dancing with a guy :/ Feeling super tired already.. one more day? :(
Saturday was a very enjoyable day for me. Lunched with family and my father drove me to huiguan. Warm-ups etc as usual, then we did formation for the first exam dance, continued with 摆手女儿家 where I'm doing the swing thing with szeling (sp?) Heee then all the huiguan people celebrated my birthday for me, and liang laoshi bought a cake. It was supposed to be a surprise, but the smell from the candles gave it away... Soooo sweet of all of them, I was really touched and happy! Thank you so much! =) There was also alot of smudging cakes and screamings, and everyone reeked of the cake afterwards lol! One small piece even entered my leotard eeeks! And I look stupid in the photos :X Rushed home and celebrated again with my family at home that night yayy! :)

Thank you for all the birthday wishes via sms, friendster, tagboard, face-to-face, and for all the lovely gifts as well! Loveeee them so much! :) Haha, how I wished that day would never end, but.. nevertheless, I feel old. Or at least, 15 sounds old to me. Thank you once again for such a sweet & lovely birthday Y

Lots of homework to clear, sian.. And I'm seriously dying to have a good sleep.