<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, August 19, 2007
♥ 2:47 PM

the clouds will move to form the shape of our everlasting love

Here's the homework list for mayping and other 3F people who will visit here:

1. Macbeth Essay [Due on Monday] X
~ Would you say that Macbeth was completely a villain? Justify your answer.
2. 《桃花源记》活动纸(一):词语认一认
3. Chinese File Check [File due on Monday] X
4. Quadratic Functions Revision Worksheet [Due on Monday] X
5. Linear Inequalities Revision Worksheet [No need to hand in; for remedial]
6. Coordinates Geometry Assignment 2 [Due on Wednesday] X
7. Coordinates Geometry Quiz on Monday X
8. Mole - Calculations Involving Equations Qn 7-10 [Discuss on Monday] X
9. Part IV & V for Homework Submission [Due on Wednesday] X
10. Biology Heart Disease Pamphlet [Due on Thursday] X
11. BP Group Work Assignment [Due on Friday] X
12. BSP 论文 [Due on Monday for those who have not submitted]
13. IDMI Online Survey? [Deadline over or something oops!]

And of which I have only completed 2. I don't know how to do chem, chinese and all the Maths worksheets omg! I think I seriously need severe remedial for maths. I think we have no life at all, homework totally kills all our time and brain cells. Both my father and liang laoshi are also always asking me to sleep early, but it's really really not that I want to stay up so late too, I'm sorryyy ):

Kaima, Uncle John and many other relatives left for their cruise yesterday. They planned their whole trip sooo well that they would only be back on 15th Sept. That's like 4 whole weeks of fun for them zomgggg! I already missed the last 3 times that kaima came to visit, I'm soooo sorry. But she brought alot of food when she came on Friday evening! :) I miss her soooo much already! :(

During wudao on friday, we continued with formation for 摆手女儿家 and I was super gong, so liang laoshi had to show me many times lol, paiseh. The first thing she did when she came was to ask what time I slept and she chided me for sleeping so late every night :/ Being good, I slept early on Friday night. Long time since I had such a good sleep. Huiguan was very fun, but now my back hurts. Ouch! Liang laoshi did not do formation 'cause alot of people did not come. We learnt the chair part, 小河淌水 or whatever it's called, and lin laoshi went through 蝶舞(?!) steps in detail. I like the music alot! :) Had dinner and studied together with weijia and joylynn at TP Macs. I did weijia's 作文 and she copied my whole 草房子 :/ Joylynn attempted my maths and chem ws lol :)We were camwhoring before leaving haha. I was supposed to try to bend down to be the same height as Pepsi, but apparently I'm still slightly taller yayy! xD

I just found out that I have a small tub of Haagen Daaz Belgian Chocolate ice-cream in my freezer. Believe it or not, this is my first time tasting Haagen Daaz ice-cream! x) It's yummy-licious but awfully too sweet and sinful bleahhhh! :D