<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, August 12, 2007
♥ 4:05 PM

the fate of the fallen ones, the song of the crystal tears

Yo! :) Raaaarh I wasted my whole National Day holidays slacking, and ruined my plan of doing homework. Celebrations in school was okayy. The fire drill was.. -.-" Squatted the whole way and my left leg damn pain from monday's wudao! T.T Yexin and I were talking to kill boredom lol! :) Chem make-up after celebrations was productive. Mrs. Phua bought alot of food and she was very funny unknowingly! :D && She was stifling her laughter to keep stern heh((:

P.S. NAT, my STEP buddy, just told me today's Mother's Day in Thailand! xD

Girls sleepover at Jane's house! :) We had nasi lemak for dinner and watched Scary Movie again. I was soooo tired that I kept dozing off :X Woke up at 11plus, so we ordered KFC Family Meal for brunch. Yum! Dinner at Chomp Chomp on friday with Charlene, Shumei, Jingwei, Bertrand, Gabriel and Junde. The guys look so different from last time omg! Hmm, Charlene Wee is lame! x)

8.15pm: Yo! :) I am full! Haha! And you're licking a bone! =)
8.19pm: Yo! I am bored. Haha! And you're sucking a straw! =)
8.30pm: Yo! Why you so shy today? One picture won't kill!
8.33pm: Yo! Why you also so shy today??
Cass & I finally went to TP National Library to borrow books to read haha! :) Learnt the 2 dances I missed at huiguan yesterday. The teachers were away on cruise lol, so we just revised through all the dances. We were all feeling very stiff and lazyyy probably because there was no dance on friday. And we were soooo hungry afterwards lol. Omg I feel like a pig this holiday :/ Had dinner with ningli, joylynn, weijia and tongwei. I escaped closely from a cigarette spark someone flicked down. Ballet was okay, we had to show Port de Bras 1 & 2 individually. I did first and last respectively arghhh. My pirouette is horrible haha! :D I think I'm going on my own another day, so sorry WenQi! :DPepsi & I! Messy, smelly, sweaty, tall!, spasticccc and we bully chickenlil'! :D

I am very very scared about wudao tmr! Why? Because only 6 girls & 6 guys need to come for practice, from the original 30++ people in the dance. Under wang laoshi and serene! Plus I'm not exactly very good among the 8 people part, so that makes things even worse! Prayy hard that all will go well tmrrr.. :(