<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, August 05, 2007
♥ 2:47 PM

living is believing in what you think you can actually do

Long time since I posted oops! Nothing really interesting this week, but we submitted our LA film project already! Yayy! :) Yesterday's CME field trip was kinda crappy since we all wanted to sleep but I actually enjoyed abit and learnt something of course! Light lunch at Eunos MRT before heading for huiguan((:

Shall talk about wudao- For wang laoshi's dance, she did abit of formation on monday. I think my steps are nice but I have ALOTTT of technical stuff to master, cos I suck at those. Everyone was doing much better than me :/ For 摆手女儿家, liang laoshi also began on formation. We had separate steps from the sec1s and 2s. Felt rather sorry for those not chosen but couldn't do much.

Huiguan was fun! We learnt all the 10 民族舞 already but I haven't learnt 2 because I was holidaying lol! :D Liang laoshi did formation for 摆手女儿家. I got to dance the juniors part because I was not as tall ahhah! Very fun! :) Lin laoshi took body measurements and revised her dance. Whoa I was damn lost lol, but we practiced quite alot. Lin laoshi is really nice and motherly haha! :D

Looking forward to National Day coming up! :) School's gonna be slack this week, but there's bio test argh :/ Plenty of homework to chiong today cos my whole yesterday was gone because of CME and huiguan! Ugh! Sighh.. ):