<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, July 15, 2007
♥ 8:35 PM

hand in hand, we walked on the beach with our toes in the sand

It seems like I'm starting to blog only once in a week, and that's sooo bad): I feel quite slack in school these days, probably because i haven't been pushing myself to do stuff, but it's great relaxation for myself to enjoy. No more tests for now, projects aside, but still lotsa homework. Idmi week is coming soon, and i'm really looking forward, because at least I get my sleep! :)

Openhouse ytd was boring, i don't mind forfeiting my cip points. We were released from lessons early on Friday to prepare. We finished quite quickly, thanks to all the staying back till 7-8plus. While helping, I kept rushing so I tripped and fell 3 times. Omg I must have looked so stupid! :/ During wudao, we did the hilarious chicken thing. I had to demo with liang laoshi, but my main partner was renee. JieYing's bday celebration at Charlene's house and on the way I walked past 4 cats & 1 dog! We took many group photos lol! :D

Ningli, tongwei and I made a resolution not to be late for huiguan anymore, cos we felt bad to always 迟到早归. After morning openhouse, tongwei and I ate while walking to the mrt and we reached on the dot! Liang laoshi taught us one new 民族 dance, and did slightly more of 摆手女儿家, and the clown dance. Finally can get all the steps, so now must get the timing! Oh, the aircon was malfunctioning in the day so we were all perspiring like hell. Thank goodness it wasn't for the whole day. I really needa brush up on ALL my 民族 dances!!The Chinese Society booth for openhouse. It looks damn colourful haha! :DThe back of Braddell Heights CC after the repainting lol! Took for fun only! :)