<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, November 03, 2006
♥ 2:44 PM

the dew of compassion is a tear

I am pretty sure many sec2s are now online, anxiously waiting for the new classes and subject combis to be uploaded on asknlearn! I have been refreshing the pages a freaking many times but it just seems that nothing is appearing ): I was even told that there was a technical problem and the combis might be revealed only next Monday. This, i pray and hope isn't true :X

I must say i finally had a long and good sleep last night, say 9 hours? But i don't think my bed and sleeping on the sleeping bags and thick layers of blankets made a difference, maybe it's just that i'm adaptable to changes! :D Went to school just to pass shunying my crazy exam papers that were crazily filed, some hole-punched and some not. The 158 bus uncle must have wondered why i boarded the same bus back again LOL

My father's bringing us to his camp tonight for the Deepavali and Hari Raya celebration they are having. Seems a little too late but my father says they cannot celebrate during office hours thus the late celebration. Not really anticipating because we are always so lost there, so many unknown people around us :/

Somehow i'm feeling really uncomfortable. I always do after great outings with friends and family. It's like, there will never be another class chalet (or will there?) with the class. I feel distorted and lost. I wouldn't mind if the new classes never come out, but i know there'll be a time for us to part. Ohmygosh i simply hate this uncomfortable feeling ): I love you ahourn! <3