<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, August 06, 2006
♥ 9:56 PM

Goldilocks woke up and had a shock, it was then that she realized

I think I understand better now- no ducks exist! :)

And if you did even bother to notice, I changed the font of my blog and my tagboard, cos Arial and Tahoma are getting boring.

Ballet today was great! At least there is finally no more dead atmosphere, though only five of us turned up; sharron and julia didn't. Nonetheless, it was a great lesson to me :D

Oh yes, Nicole came back for ballet today, much to my surprise! I thought she would be staying in Israel for a long period of time and I would never get to see her so soon D: But it turns out that there was some fighting going on near the place they were staying, so they came back first.

It has been decided that we will have our next ballet exam only in March next year, so that is a really long time later (: But still, Miss Lim wants to conduct extra lessons so from now on every Sunday, I need to go for lessons from 12-1 and then 6-7. Wenqi and I both agreed it cut into the time needed for us to do last-minute homework. LOL

Hm, for this whole week I have been on cold war with my sis. I really cannot tolerate her attitude, neither can my brother. You see, only one word can describe my sis, and that is SPOILT! It is difficult to live under the same roof with people like her.

Saya tak boleh tahan ):

..and that explains why Goldilocks ran far far away after that.