<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, August 24, 2006
♥ 8:51 PM

You don't need to dream when you know you can fly

After tonight, I will officially turn 14! it's time to start flying :D

It's been a hectic week of studying for the past few weeks but at least things are finally over! I fell so deep asleep while studying science on my father's bed last night that I had totally no respond when my sis tried waking me up! Luckily I woke up at 1plus to go back to the other room or my father would have no place to sleep O.O

Sadly, portfolios are due tomorrow, and tomorrow is the start of the sec4s prelims. Boohoo, what a bad day chosen to hold prelims T___T Aye, but the good news is that mr siva is going to return us our PE lessons tomorrow during science lessons! :D And wudao will finally be held in the hall ((((((:

I'm looking through my archives to help me complete my portfolio but apparently the details aren't good enough. I should attempt blogging very detailed posts in future! :) Tmr also must submit chinese file, finally! :D

I'm elated, cos I got 18.5/25 for geog test when i've never been good at geog! :D Gosh, look at all the smileys in this post! I feel soo happy suddenly! :D But, because of wudao today I didn't get to go PS with the rest and according to JM they saw mr siva there D: I wanted some fun after the hectic tests, but oh well.. at least we accomplished for the dance, and liang wasn't in a foul mood, told you it was PMS :D